Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Train Station

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Train Station

The Train Station.

midnight iron, snaking out like specters fingers, then melting in the mist
    i would like to think their odyssey is over, and that they welcome the abyss
    as tender as a kiss, these shingles and their watermarks - they speak to me
    almost secretly ... a hundred years gone, a hundred years of grief to be
    and what unsung tales have these puffs of brisk-departing smoke imbibed?
    what many stories could be told and why - do open eyes behold them - blind?
    those ochre tiles, tanned to character-perfection, by nervous cigarettes
    scratches, dirt and hints of sweat; the signatures of phantoms, in swirls and pirouettes.
    a beggars nose gulps coffee steam - snobbily, from her sumptuous throne of trash
    no gumption's prone to last, but no one thought to tell Her Majesty; she couldn't stoke the ash
    i guess it's a macabre song, this with such a gulfing jaw, that challenges one
    to turn one's back on the Sun ... then chase the wheels of a pram as it tractors along
    or amass with the throng - no better coat than the Rorschach smudge of busy strangers
    no distance greater; backwards, forward, backwards, forward; forward with the width of vapor
    i watch the tired carriages, shrugging along their shouldered clouds of people
    eighty tons of frozen faces, homeless-nameless ... and I can't see one ounce of evil
    i think, maybe, they're just like me ... you know? - trying to unravel truth
    about life, about death - but ... what the Hell do I know ...? I'm merely passing through

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Train Station

i love it
    curious más curioso y más curioso

This is very, very good, AJ.
    Why don't you write like this all the time?
    Altho,
    at this point we cannot trust that it is your written.
    If it is someone elses, you MUST give credit & say who wrote it.

If it IS yours--- I would love your permission.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

As I look out the window pane, sin is flamed to the point where an inferno is cast
    The fire spreads burning our flag - and scorches corpses till they're in an urn for their past
    I've developed insomnia because I'm worried and sad - it's only a matter of time before my death is sealed
    And I'm on the muddy floor left to squeal - this bloody war has scarred the nation - and it has yet to heal
    The threat is real - set in steel and iron - breaths of spieling fire - demolishing our mahogany doors
    A slaughtering force - with grenades and bombs for a war - invading our land without a thought of remorse
    I could hear them on our course from miles away - harnessing their planet's pride in their grace
    But why must they face us with such violent rage? Why must we be sentenced to death on this trial of hate?
    I cry and I pray - for peace to flourish again - looking out the window - thinking when the torment will end
    My core is in twists - at the sight of foreigners in the mist - blowing holes in the ground - forming a crypt
    The sky is pouring with limbs of courageous soldiers - who carried boulders on there shoulders for us
    I see the ones who are breathing loading their guns - trying to rebuttal with slugs next to puddles of blood
    But they've succumbed to their hunt - their hunger and lust is that of gluttonous scum
    A covenants rushed by the government's fund - but it's quickly turned into an abundance of dust
    Now these robots roll on concrete roads - firing projectiles at our lofty homes
    These rocky drones have been programmed by evil mechanics - to have a heart in an off beat zone
    Not even children are spared on this day of tragedy - they're ripped apart by machine guns under the spring sun
    They truly are the elite ones - with superior weaponry - plus they outnumber us ten to a meek one
    There's nothing our world can produce to stop this madness - all our caskets are surely seen
    I hear vivid screams of our unsung heros - as military tanks are blasted to smithereens
    These our explicit scenes of the extinction of man - our hourglass has dropped it's last spec of sand
    There is no miracle for blessing the land - for destiny has beckoned its plan
    Technology has stepped to the stand - taking over the human race while we barely started running
    The President has resorted to desperate measures - as he orders atomic bombs be dropped on the country
    This is our hell dispersed in regime - for now the entire earth has been seized
    I realize this is worse than any burning disease - as I look out the window - and witness Man Versus Machine

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

カミノコトバ