Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Story to tell

Story to tell

It's was a black cold night
    Standing in front of the Friday night lights
    Dark black hoodie on the corner standing in the rain
    Rain running down my brow mean mugging trying to hold back the pain
    Can't believe she do like this
    Got me all in the weather waiting for my man's Chris
    To pull up an swoop me
    Tucked my waist line a Mac ten uzie
    Out all the men in the world to fuck over and u choose me?
    Fuck outta here b
    Cuz when I see both yall ..yall gone b swimming in the seas
    Fuck Chris where u at?
    Soon as I talk shit he pulls the whip from around back
    Chris says a yo get in
    Hopped in wit a grill on my face ready to get it in
    A yo what happened I ask my man's.
    He said yo thebitch was Wilding at the club with another man
    Dancing all on him..holding his hand. Kissing his..i said HOLD UP FAM...DAMN
    This bitch think she slick whe. I did all that I can. Paid all the bills, taught her son all of my skills, but know she wanna switch said WHEN SHIT GETS REAL!!
    I'm out here in these streets where I could get killed just trying to make a meal. But they booth gonna know I'm serious when the see this steel
    Make this turn down 17..make a left on Woodbrior
    Hope that bitch momma ain't home cuz I'm bout to set it on fire
    We came to a screeching hault in front of the crib. We caught a glimpse of movement in the dudes truck, he slamming dick in here ribs
    I said fuck this as I rack my Mac click clack
    Now this bitch bout to make me murk him and her while she legs spread on her back.
    I hop out the coope to try to get the scoop before I shoot. I wanna see the look on her face when I do.
    As I get closer I can see him pumping away, while screaming eww daddy hit it that way
    I ran up on the ride. Sprayed. Shells up his side
    And finish the rest of lead in her face.
    Took out the clip snap in another one. And in one motion emptied that clip Ina even faster pase. Glass,smoke and shells all over the place
    I'm screaming u did this shit this is ur fault
    Til the door of the house opens and now I'm caught
    Til I recognize who is..it's my wiz..and I loose all my thoughts. Damn now I know what I caused. Cuz the girl dead the car is her little sister tosh.acting on my anger now look what it cost. Thought I won this one but now I know I lost. A shot hits my chest I spin around in awe
    It's my man Chris how I thought was my dog.
    He said u fucked b. That dude u shots my brother. And as Chris runs down on me he says bloods thicker than water. Shot,shot shots shot shot..to the click. He emptied out on me cuz he is a mad as I was but didn't know my girl pulled her iron first and one shot to the temple has him dying first.
    With all the death around..it gets quite..there's no more sound...she puts the pistol to her chin stairs deep off in space.says a small prayer
    Asks for the grim reeper to slay her.
    She squeeze down slowly on the trigger but it clicks. the police pull up and the gun jams
    No glam no glammer just a 3 life sentence in the slammer.
    Last edited by DoNhAyZ; February 28th, 2022 at 12:55 AM