Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: The OG Handbook (Updated 11/7/2016)

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Post The OG Handbook (Updated 11/7/2016)

I won't be too long with this, just wanted to run a few details by yall of how things are gonna be w/ me as moderator of this league.

• The league already operates faster than a weekly basis, so if votes are slow and we're off schedule, don't worry....also;
    • Just remember that this league will run at the pace yall want it to, it's not particularly up to me....also;
    • The way it'll be organized is: battles will be set up on Day 1, Day 2 is check-in day, Day 3 is punch day, Day 4 is vote day. Then it repeats;
    • So, never rely on your memory for when battles open and close. just log in and peep the league if you want to be sure
    • If yall want mags(ik yall do), then send me material. depending on how much yall ask and how much content is provided, I'll do them accordingly.
    • If I change the rules and you don't like it, PM me
    • If you don't like the way voting is going and niggas finna rob you -- get a life
    • If you want to explain your bar(s) to some dumb ass lil boy who is voting on your battles uninformed, PM them;
    • And please, don't play games with me. I'm not even a true-mod type of guy. I really like competing more than modding, but if you violate in this league I aint finna keep dealing with the bullshit;
    • For example, my biggest rule in here is to not talk about battles/votes in the chat thread. that's a big pet peeve of mine, I wish yall would just PM each other. it's only courteous of your opponent.

As of 10/30/2016
    • Check-Ins are no longer required.
    • 2 bars, no matter how many people are battling, are no longer part of the normal set of rules for a battle.

As of 11/6/2016
    • Participants will receive one warning for swaying, and then be banned for the season if they violate again.

As of 11/7/2016
    • 1-2 Season XXVI will run to 20 rounds.

That's it, let's put this work in fellas.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; November 7th, 2016 at 06:04 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.