User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 145

Thread: Finals Predictions and Chat

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Finals Predictions and Chat

Cool. You wanna go 20-50 lines? Each of us post four topics to choose from? Due Sunday?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

SS is being put on the back burner for the time being until we get enough ACTIVE WRITERS.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Eh. LE was winning anyways so fuck it. Let's get this next season rolling and the you guys can handle this shit via PM.
    Handling now and yeah henceforth the reason I said close recycled yeah I was Brian dead needless to say that stills is dqable

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

@ILLunatic warned me about recycle shit before so it's on how he wants to play it

Battle Record
    0-1

I'm not gonna put myself into the situation. We can put the season on hold but I think we should do a 6-8 man tourney in here to keep shit going. Otherwise there's really no point for me to be on the site.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    SS is being put on the back burner for the time being until we get enough ACTIVE WRITERS.

No don't let me reusing shit be the cause for the people who put the time in that's not fair on there behalf, needless to say punish me not them they got a nice turn around of people for this upcoming season.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Nicasso View Post
    No don't let me reusing shit be the cause for the people who put the time in that's not fair on there behalf, needless to say punish me not them they got a nice turn around of people for this upcoming season.
    This entire season was plagued with biting. Unless you are able to prove that you are the one from RapRoyalty who initially posted the piece, this is going to be considered bitten.

Add & Follow

·

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    This entire season was plagued with biting. Unless you are able to prove that you are the one from RapRoyalty who initially posted the piece, this is going to be considered bitten.
    Yup just told you via pm I'm handling that for you now again don't ruin something that's looking positive for once

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

email shall be sent and confirmed shortly

Battle Record
    0-1

There's a major grip of people signed up for next season. Letting a shit season ruin that would be pretty lousy.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

but why recycle tho.. can't really front like you didn't know it was DQable. Way to ruin the season finals smh..
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    There's a major grip of people signed up for next season. Letting a shit season ruin that would be pretty lousy.
    That's what I'm getting at def from recycling that's on me not the other members def after being told to not re use shit

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    but why recycle tho.. can't really front like you didn't know it was DQable. Way to ruin the season finals smh..
    It was that or no show both are gay either way no exst were being giving regardless still gay

Battle Record
    0-1

It probably wasn't the best idea to put Nicasso in the playoffs anyways. No offense to him or LE, but you can't just throw a new guy into playoffs when he didn't battle in any of the regular season battles. That's a spot earned. Plus the regular season is a big way to weed out the biters and recyclers.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Should've been Dev vs L.E for the champ match in my opinion both had the best records season wise and both were the most consistent writers