• DiverseSyndicate

0 0%
  • Dark Cursiv

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Dark Cursiv V DiverseSyndicate

pedro nok
    u chattin shit, I didn't have access to a pc so I couldn't post my verse...........................................

Battle Record
    15-10
    hey playa,i aint got beef im jus sayin.******************************************** ******************************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    south side jamaica queens nigga ya heard me!!
    Battle Record
    8-9
    ds took this wit better flow and punchs ds had a pritty tight flow darks was kinda wak this battle but ds came wit it vote ds and please return da favor

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=81085

pedro nok
    I kno, I came a little weaker than usual, but I'll rematch this guy and beat him fo'real........................................... ...........................

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin this battle just two more votes,yall dont sleep.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin for more votes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The-Marvel-Arm
    Dark Cursiv had this with beta and harder hits.....I liked his structure better aswell.....the other cat came hard but he didnt really have the edge, too much irelevent vocab which he could of done without?

The-Marvel-Arm
    just freeposting so I can vote yo!!!............................................. .........................ive set our battle dark cursiv so go spit.............................................

Battle Record
    15-10
    thanks for the votes,dont free post.~1~Uppin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin this battle for two more votes come on yall dont sleep.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin one last time for some votes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

DesigneR
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    both came nice but devise came alil more on point with multi and punches

punches=diverse
    flow=DC
    multis=diverse
    wordplay=diverse
    vocab=diverse

in most aspects diverse murdered this youngin..

vote diverse

IJL
    ProjectTribulatum

AbOmInAtIoN
    i gotta holla at ds on this one man his flow was pretty sick.............................the otha kat had some mean punches on him tooo but imma drop the vote on ds

BROOKLYN
    Originally posted by The End
    IF YOU UP YOUR THREAD MORE THAN 5 TIMES YOU WILL BE DQ'd.
    DiverseSyndicate IS DQ'D, NEXT TIME FOLLOW THE RULES