Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rappin Online ?

I LIVE IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY WASHINGTON. SEATTLE AREA. FUCK WHERE IM FROM IM A EVT BOY FOR EVER.

Rappin Online ?

Rap Stah Fa Show/ Imma Letchall Niggas Know/ I Get Money Cars And Clothes/ Cuz Imma Rappa/ My Car Cant Be Stole/ My Alarm Systems On Swoll/ I Smizz Way To Much Drow Cuz Imma Rappa

Been Gettin Paid Since Birf Cuz Imma A Rappa/ Mom Told Me Stop Actin Black So I Slapter/ And Incase Yall Was Wonderin/ Wont Be No Stumblin /non Sense I Killz For Thrillz Wit No Con Chance/ Im Tha Next Big Thing / Just Read And You Ll See / Im A Beast On Tha Streets And Get Green/ Hit A Playa Up When Ya Need Ta Re Up/ And If Ya Cant Get Me Call Tha Otha Chump/ Most Peeps Wouldnt Tell Ya To Do So/ But I Get Money Off Ya Even If Ya Do Hoe/ I Can Honestly Say Im Like Gravity/ Everythings Attracted To Me Especially Money

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Rappin Online ?

This has to be a joke! Are you serious?

I LIVE IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY WASHINGTON. SEATTLE AREA. FUCK WHERE IM FROM IM A EVT BOY FOR EVER.

What Tha Fuck?

No One Left On Rap Battles Dot Com ? Must Be My Fault From My Last Bomb On Yall/ Im A Phenom A Non / So Cleva I Can Tellya What Kinda Panties Ya Mom Gotton/ A Pink Thong Cuz I Bought It At Tha Bon/ We Got Close In Tha Dressin Room When I Showed Her My Dong/ Yall Rap What Yall Hear/ I Rep What I See/ And Im Ya Daddy Cuz I Had No Condom On. R2dk

Look At Me When Im Talking To You/ Oh Wait Ya Cant Cuz Ya Hidin Behind A Monitor Dude / Yeah Bitch Im Talkin To You/ 21 Talkin Shit? Nigga I Gotta Lotta Years On You/ Came From Tha South Dawg Id Bust You In Ya Mouth Hard Cuz You Typin Like Im Right In Front Of You / Imma Tell Ya One Time / Shut Tha Fuck Or Rhyme / You Cant Come At Tha King Wit One Line/

What Kinda Beef Does Something Wanna Eat / My Glock My Cock Or My Size 12's On My Feet / Let Me Know Homie Im Ready For Combat /any Thing You Try And Say This Nigga From Tee Ex Gone Comeback/ Ruffer And Tuffer Than All That/ Best Thing For Yo Bitch Ass To Do Is Fall Back.

I Hate Pussy Ass Bitchs Talkin Shit And Dippin / See Ya In Tha Streets Kid After Ya Fam Get Caught Slippin / Shake Ya Hand N Tell Ya You Should Of Watched Ya Mouth / Should Have Neva Said Shit To That Boy In Seattle Thats From Tha South/ 255 And 6 Feet Tall / Im Only Lettin You Know So You Can Tell Tha Law/ Matter Of Fact I Can Send You A Picture Dawg / Oh Wait You Already Got It Ask Ya Mom Its On Her Wall/

Battle Record
    1-0

OOOO another internet rapper/ who's so played and bland/ don't be a fool/ peep the rules/ or get banned/ No better than anyone/ your shit still stinks/ don't jump to diss me/ drop two links!!

Y0!

Lmao, and that only took me 10 minutes to write!