Battle Record
    5-4

Re: 28grams vs. BeKawZ.

lmFao...

uppen.

Battle Record
    1-7

I'll destroy this whack head like flippen a split coin into fractions, Faggot your half cents
    & yah dollars are garbage so i'm staten yah trash dense..Then i'll smoke 28 grams truly leavin you past tense
    Like your angry when composen a msg unable to tap send,I'll leave yah words unheard
    As if yah def unable to mutter a word when yah stutter with actions..No wonder you'll never be able to punch witha verb
    Don't get the WP?Then I'm munchen you herb!Leaven you boxed up in lunches like snack packs
    & as for yah whack raps i'll smack facts, Truly sweepen the polls.. N i'm not talken dick when 28 lets his trap snap
    Blatently stated... You like dick in yah mouth so maybe thats why yah flippen with doubt
    As if yah hiding in the closet with shit in yah shout..No wonder yah rhymes are phecies when yah spitten it out
    So i'm gettin sicka this cunt he's a pussy thats played out, Fucken nerd squirrel free floaten off buildens
    Basically commiting suicide like its do or die.. That why yah shits weak like 3rd world etheopian children!!

this battle is too fucking easy thats why i typed it with just my pinky
    the hardest thing to come out your mouth was when you choked on a twinkie
    your just a piece of dog shit just quit...nothing youve written is legit
    asking for advice like "why am i bad"... well its BeKawZ. your a faggit
    coming after me dood you must be either retarded or a crazy fella
    imma beat you down like chris brown and his umbrella ella ella
    your a fucking fake tryna rep madmen you just making men mad
    i know why your fucked up... when you get home its like not again dad
    are you on drugs cause your verse look like your brain is scrambled eggs
    look like you trying to suck your own dick the way you run with your head between your legs

For this battle i have to give my vote to 28grams about the whole chris brown line i'd have to say wether or not it was bitten it was going towards the right direction there was good punches from both ends and also some misses both concepts i think were pretty good i'd say kawz. had the better opener 28 was a lil more personal and kawz. came with the multies there but grams had the better punches although some missed

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-4

BREAK IT DOWN.. man this sites redic.

Battle Record
    1-7

I'll destroy this whack head like flippen a split coin into fractions, Faggot your half cents
    & yah dollars are garbage so i'm staten yah trash dense..Then i'll smoke 28 grams truly leavin you past tense
    half and half

Like your angry when composen a msg unable to tap send,I'll leave yah words unheard
    As if yah def unable to mutter a word when yah stutter with actions..No wonder you'll never be able to punch witha verb
    again half and half

Don't get the WP?Then I'm munchen you herb!Leaven you boxed up in lunches like snack packs
    & as for yah whack raps i'll smack facts, Truly sweepen the polls.. N i'm not talken dick when 28 lets his trap snap
    lol nice personal

Blatently stated... You like dick in yah mouth so maybe thats why yah flippen with doubt
    As if yah hiding in the closet with shit in yah shout..No wonder yah rhymes are phecies when yah spitten it out
    good punch some of these lines i just dont understand

So i'm gettin sicka this cunt he's a pussy thats played out, Fucken nerd squirrel free floaten off buildens
    Basically commiting suicide like its do or die.. That why yah shits weak like 3rd world etheopian children!!
    that last punch and multi was pretty good

id say half and half

ok personal there

good direction but i'd say over all a swing and a miss

that was a pretty good punch

look like you trying to suck your own dick the way you run with your head between your legs
    not too complex but i'd say it was the determining line

Sorry but overall grams took it in my opinion, kawz. you just sometimes post lines that make no sense to me and sorry if that's my fault but i'd say that has to be one of the biggest upsets someone ina battle can mistake grams is a little cocky and kawz. some of your hooks are pretty good it's just that things that don't make sense to me really don't make me feel like their critical lines in a battle both have great concepts and grams just in the end i think was over all more comfortable with the battle and landed more punches

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-4

yes.. it is your fault an thats exactly what i'm getting at.. if you dont get it don't vote.

lol.. fuck iiit.

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

weak
    played
    played
    weak
    look like you trying to suck your own dick the way you run with your head between your legs.
    ok attempt

vs

too stretched
    meh
    wasn't feeling it
    too stretched
    ok closer

V/Bekawz...but dude you really got to change your structure, that shit was waaaaaaaaaaaay to stretched. U gotta try and cut it down if at all possible