Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need beats for project!!!!

need beats for project!!!!

I am producing a very interesting cd for two rappers from the portland oregon area... however I need help with mastering/mixing and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in collaborating. BEAT MAKERS would be of a great value here! All beats currently are beats downloaded off of soundclick. I have generated some very useful connections with people at Warner Bros. and with Def Jam. I am planning on finishing a press kit and if somebody would like to take one or couple songs off the album and remake a beat to it,, I think it could be very beneficial to someone that is trying to get their beats heard by one of these big labels. There is alot of opportunity here and if someone wants to jump on this then let me know!!!

First off! The intro is just not there yet, atleast in my opinion. Any creative Ideas? Whats wrong with it? or am I the only one that feels like its not up to par?

www.soundclick.com/conflictingproductions
    www.myspace.com/conflictingpro
    email = conflictingpro@gmail.com

I need feed back on "INTRO"

.. a little about the artists... One goes by Spitfire or Fuego. His real name is Michael Robert Smith. The other artists goes by conflicting. the funny thing is that his first and middle name are the same! his name is Michael Robert Molina. They both have been at this rap thing for 10 yrs plus. so as you can imagine they both have some songs that really bring a punch. I really think that when a big label gets their hands on their music that they will blow up!!!!
    Last edited by conflicting; December 27th, 2008 at 01:48 AM

Re: need beats for project!!!!

Where are the beats at?!!! ... where? I dont see any!!!! its like I am blind!!!! Oh god!!! lord help me!!!! WHERE ARE THE BEEEEAAAATTS!!!!!