Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [REMIX] Boss *Leave Links*

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

[REMIX] Boss *Leave Links*

[soundclick]6503481[/soundclick]

Check it out!

Battle Record
    5-11

Re: [REMIX] Boss *Leave Links*

too be honest the kicks and claps were dope but that synth in the background that humming ass sound did nothing for me but I really like and I can here it os the bassline maybe its because I play bass guitar or through my monitors they sound nice. just tighten up that humming ass synth in the back and this will be cool.

Battle Record
    5-3

yea, the lead synth sounds cheap.

the bass is up too high too... its making the kick distort. you need to mix it so it all rides together. like a cushion for the rest of the stuff.

i think you could have done alot better as far as the melody as well. The bridge is supposed to be one of the strongest parts of the song, i dont think you should have dropped everything out for the entirety of the bridge. It seemed like you dropped everything out because you couldn't think of anything to do at that part.

and you didnt really make a distinction between the hook and verse parts.
    i dunno, thius remix just felt like it was missing the "urgency" that the original has... it sounded real amatuerish. You need to choose your sounds better, and become more conscious of the movement in the track.
    this wasn't one of your better remixes.
    Welcome to reality.

Kicks sound a bit distorted,

wasn't really feelin the synth

the kicks are decent themself though, you need to separate the hook and the verses, they both sound the same

the hook needs to stand out.

Maybe don't put any bass on the verse to create a contrast fro the hook and the verses, or soemthing

I don't think you should have dropped everything for the bridge,

I think your last one was better,

stay up though homie,

and RTF @ http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...html?p=6353053

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

I'm pretty sure kick sound a bit distorted because of the acapella. It's not a clean acapella and you can hear like a distorted kick in the back. Thanks for feed peeps. I'ma go back to making regular beats for a bit.

EDIT: I think why bridge sucks is because I didn't even know I had a bridge... my bad lol.
    Last edited by Trey Songz; May 1st, 2008 at 06:26 PM

What...You Scared necronomicon666's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-11

you really shiouldnt use mainstream samples you cant get into trouble