Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Novel: explaining the pen

Battle Record
    0-2

Post Novel: explaining the pen

A pen is more then a tool more like a complex device, it may look plain may look nice/ but wat it really does simple minds cant understand the things it writes/ see its nature is only true to those that uses its might, veruse the sword, its more then one way to fight/ You can use it ta ride the highways or take flight, those are powerless who uses it ta bite/ When u understand, the pen become simple it just copies a life/ but life is more complex so that must mean the pen is a more complex gear/ if you understand the logic, then when words are writen they become clear/ So to understand the mean is to know the pen, and to know the pen is to know the being/ but stray from the pencil it keep you from seeing/ The ink of the pen is filled with blood, soul, and that beings feeling/ When it writes the a persons past is sealing, on the paper thats revealing/ the life of the one that writes it on the page, full of love, pain, joy and rage/ A pen is as simple as a persons mind wether it be a open plain or a closed maze/ and it can even grow to good or evil depending on how its rased/ till the blood is draind, sadly no burual and a dumb site be its final grave/ I hope u understand what i just said, I am NOVEL arther of the rap world of my time i am sage/

Got yea own definition of the pen post it.

This isn't a cypher forum, and if you'd like to post in here you need two links along with your own work.

- Atty
    Last edited by Atti; December 31st, 2006 at 09:37 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Re: Novel: explaining the pen

Yo, I've been called the PenisLord, but I need a guiness award,
    'Cuz the only way the above ^ is true, is when pronounced PEN-Is-LORD.

y0 m5n i w5z tryna c0hntruibuet to u nigga

g0dd0 l0kz, 1.