User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: How's school going for everyone?

doesnotexist
    fuck jacent too if it wasnt for the weakness and pussiness of his native american kind the anglo saxons and the spaniards AND THE JEWS!!! woulda never ruled this continent

NOW YOU PLAY THE JEW GAME BASEBALL

YU UNCLE.....UNCLE.....UMMM......UNCLE SITTING BULL

Battle Record
    22-7
    School is gonna be dope this year, Im at a new school and its got soooooooooooooooo many fine bitches! (Excuse my french) And Im finally taken mostly electives cause my prerequisite classes are done so I dont have to worry about anymore shitty math classes.
    Artificial Intelligence

You've Earned a Custom Title! Masta Shake's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    I hate school.....nothin but fags and fucknuts there.Teachers hate me,students hate me,nothin there for me.If I could Id burn that shitty ass place to the ground,but Ill admit I aint got the guts to do it.
    My Battle Record:
    Kid C,loss,KO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eminem,Just Dont Give a Fuck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

X to Da Z,Xzibit

Snoop Doggy Dog

Jay-Z,CEO of Hip Hop

2Pac,R.I.P

Ima money usa....stealin money from you loosa..

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    dont u play world of warcraft? lol
    What does that have to do with your jewyness bitch. Yes i play wow and so does inspire and so does mike and so does a bunch of other people here SO WHAT JEW!? Its a dope game and if a 3rd world og pimp daddy fat sacks like me and if spicky mouse spicdingo mike could like it then your jew ass shoudl LOVE IT!!!!

Battle Record
    22-7
    you don't have to go to class everyday to pass the course. and no it doesn't defeat the purpose, for some people. some classes are required by the college to take... so you just take it so your college gives you credit for it, not so you can learn the information. GFR's. Anyway, I'm just saying... if he's not going to pay attention, don't bother going that day.
    Actually, there are attendance policies for most classes, it just depends on the teacher whether or not they will enforce them. Sometimes if a student misses more than a certain amount of classes the teacher will drop them from the class roster.
    Artificial Intelligence

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta Shake
    I hate school.....nothin but fags and fucknuts there.Teachers hate me,students hate me,nothin there for me.If I could Id burn that shitty ass place to the ground,but Ill admit I aint got the guts to do it.
    so u gon live in a trailer park and start rap battling?

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Marv you are a jew for telling a jew he is wrong, then having a jew go look it up, only to find out that marv was lying.
    i hope your cap falls of, ha!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Masta Shake's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv.
    so u gon live in a trailer park and start rap battling?

Lol,maybe.I participated in this one deal last year at our school and won 150 bucks off it,second place.
    My Battle Record:
    Kid C,loss,KO

Eminem,Just Dont Give a Fuck

X to Da Z,Xzibit

Snoop Doggy Dog

Jay-Z,CEO of Hip Hop

2Pac,R.I.P

Ima money usa....stealin money from you loosa..

Battle Record
    9-10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichwise
    School is for kids too stupid to drop out and do drugs. Or for people without jobs. Or for people with jobs that require they take certain schools.

Either way... drop out and do drugs and get a fucking job.
    wow your a fucking loser.
    READ MORE