User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: East n West

Battle Record
    2-5

East n West

will there forever be beef that can't compete as livin in these streets that stressed, between the east and west, when discease ya rest in peace and sit with da people you was blessed ta meet, deppressed from weed, cuz the food aint fresh ta eat, and and i vex the creeps, hata's still next ta me, check da fee, flex da heat, just so different sections be, a threat ta me, like i wrecked a plan, wisdom inject's ya man,freedom texts get crammed, having thoughts of lets withstand this swift drift of sand, that gets bloods and crips fixed with twits that induce slits, life has been used slick, and we abused acute tips, with a few mute trips while crew's loot crip's, hips, get swollen, higher forces which main course is, ta kill all ya sources, these whores endorces, in emergency corpses, third ta see horses, with hearts that be havin no more remorse plans, grands land mankind in da sands a time, my hands will shine, from when i ran wit crime, everyone's tan wit dimes, and commited pettie crimes, submitted many rhymes, that were admitted ta be only friendly lines, define signs designed prime rhymes, nine lives comittin robbery was when i would start ta see, fine lines of rhyme time keep me on signed signs in ya minds eye it a fine time between feats, the theme cream, when it comes ta the street scene, like da water racist bitches keep clean i slaughter patriots cuz fakes get light, even tho i hate this shit, mistakes are visable, makin his shit explode, fakin these digital codes, as earthquakes arode far fetched thoughts in the mineral road, sinnin like hitler of old, winnin by driven scriptures unfold, rips in the mixture come whole, and east and west are succumbed ta mold, together never to severe, untill the end of time, when guns spill & fills friends in da spine, intend ta shine each line is divine twistin the mc's of time , on this one kill ta send da blind down a gun hill, and ya bloodclots leave sun spots, of you cum kuats, get done soft, fun costs, another ones thoughts, that be leavein east and west with mildew, ready ta fill you with locked keys, hata's can't top me, my minds signs rhymes that be given fines, you can't unlock these fine and divine bombs that drop but bleed, only thing i stock is weed, rocks sold in chop shops, knock knock no more east and west as your glock pops and as hata's make the tech 9 get the block hot,i rewind crime effect time hata's just cock block, as sluts get they gut itched with such tits, and much scripts ta every gun clip, and musketts, rips so duck quick cuz it erupted with such hits that make ya nuts itch, killin any slut bitch, my dick makes ya gut itch, such wits, get ya stuck quick like when gum sticks ta ya lungs grips, i've hung spits that'll get ya dumb lit, come shit with lyrical miracles like my spiritual essence, with a here it go pressence, no fear to show the tension, its a flow that suspended suspension, and an un seeable quest flicks, like Mt. everest. east and west finally phines can success, people on the scene deppressed, cuz theres no mo cream ta invest, in the dreams and finese leavin the world a mess, with pearls to progress, in these swirls of projects, and girls with no mo but a chest plate, the best get a rest...wait!! my message is next, i confess this was just a test, lettin the rest live through respect and text infect and inject fuck the incest im quick inmpress mate's, if this was check im yellin check mate, the rests quests break ta less then caressed fates, confess late, its hard like tryin' ta arrest jake, the best quake from my impressed yet compressed shapes, the twin techs flex a wrecked state, when death makes a left rake, ya breath hates wats left in the streets, cuz ya temple it leaks, my credential it seeps through the ceiling when peeps tweak unasleep grab shotguns and drop sons as they stopped lungs from livin with mocked toungues, glocks rung in the night while clocks spun, knots shot one and copped a hot sun that plots stung like cops rung on the block young chopped rocks from the drop top that flocked yachts, and cropped spots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    It was long and hard to read, try to seperate your phrases..structure makes its so much easier to read, it was good, I think it would belong more in open mic... You have good multis and most def good imagery... east n west like that'll ever happen...j/p
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-5
    good lookin yo

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders