User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 86 of 86

Thread: vote = invade/nuke romania,chezh republic and hungary

is that like a fashion statement? because it doesnt look like u represent any hiphop movement i know of. actually, you look like hillbilly dan after he just got fudgepacked by RXL's mom.

doesnotexist
    lmaoooo @ giving poeple links to my pic who have known me for like a year now and who i am what i look like lmaoooooo

you're good

* laughs as you get banned again *

heh getting banned doesnt make any bit of a difference for me. however, for you, it would. with 5.4K posts you practically live on this website. as a matter of fact, i doubt you even have friends other than these stankin penpal admins of yours. ROFLMAO, its too bad you didnt die in bosnia where u should have

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by mynamesvanja
    heh getting banned doesnt make any bit of a difference for me. however, for you, it would. with 5.4K posts you practically live on this website. as a matter of fact, i doubt you even have friends other than these stankin penpal admins of yours. ROFLMAO, its too bad you didnt die in bosnia where u should have

lmao @ 5 posts a day being alot

you made more arguing with me and getting banned over the last 3 days lmaoooo

Now you trying to laugh and shrugg it off like you're not mad hahahahah

I love kids on the net

But romania still sucks

and LMFAOO @ calling Canada the end of the world and you're from Romania
    Last edited by doesnotexist; July 2nd, 2005 at 02:13 PM

lets just nuke bosnia then we can take care of all the gypsies like vanja. skinheads all the way! white parrrrrrrr! WHITE POWERRRRRRRRRRR!

p.s. i called manitoba the worlds edge
    oh, and maybe u should shave b4 u join the fantastic 4. son, if u ever make it in rap, its DEFINITELY not cuz of your looks. and if you DONT, (plus i dont know how RXL puts up with it) then its DEFINITELY CUZ of your looks .

what do u even do in manitoba? no wonder this shits a last resort for u. bosnia wouldve been a better choice...i pitty you.

I NEEDA LAY OFF THE SAUCE!
    Last edited by RXL; July 3rd, 2005 at 04:39 PM

doesnotexist
    LMAOOOO you'll be banned anyways why would I waste my time writing a verse

ahahahahhahahahahah Romanian white barbarian skinhead power!!!!

Battle Record
    7-1
    to be fair, after he makes another name, ill let him speak his peace, and battle you if its alright with all partys

doesnotexist
    Lmaoooooo @ what I found when I typed in Romanian kid

Hello.

Here's my story.

My name is Mike, I am 26 (almost), and I'm from Romania. I am a girl lover, I have been for several years, although I haven't defined my status until recently. I have known I was attracted to children since early in my life. There was no reason for this, I haven't been abused or anything in my childhood. Those were just my thoughts. With the advent of the Internet (which for me was in late 2000), I started looking for ways to exercise my passion. Mostly I was looking for photography — I confess. About this time last year I stumbled upon a couple of forums created for people like me. Joining these forums and participating in the discussions there (as much as I did) helped me to define my status as a girl lover, in the sense which is represented on this site.

Battle Record
    7-1
    lmao WTF?

*keeps him away from you*

You've Earned a Custom Title! SlideShow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Lmao
    by typing in ___ Kid the FBI is alll over you Van'ron
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murkage
    lol..im loving this

serves you right for fucking wit me slide, and i did nothing to you....
    i am a nice guy serious..

and i think your maturity level is 000000.1 after this eminem incident..
    and you were dissing my audios lol.....the nerve of this bitch
    well ive reported you..you will be banned..
    now fuck off!
    Aw shit this guy has dirt on you! dont fuck wit him!