User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: looking for mc's for mix tape

looking for mc's for mix tape

fonikbeats.com is workin on a collection mixtape, we are looking for talented mc's from all over. The mixtape will be a free download, on fonikbeats.com, and several other sites, along with some airplay on our local college radio station wruv 90.1. the beats will be produced by fonik, artist will be responsible for recording.
    looking for talented, consious mc's to rock gritty underground beats.
    if interested, visit the message board at www.fonikbeats.com

stop freeposting
    Word Sound Like It Would Be Interesting..................

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~Da Hitman~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    yea it does sound pretty good

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    yup i'll check it out since i'm the 'Jerry West of dopeness'

Artilleries
    In last month's edition of "Who the Hell Am I", I made the statements above and never realized how much mail I would get about these statements. Some agreed with me, while others did not. But it got my gears turning and I thought "What is the criteria that makes an emcee the Greatest of All Time?" For years and years we argue about the greatest albums of all time, the greatest emcees of all time, the greatest producers of all time. Blah, blah, blah. But no argument carries as much weight as who is the greatest emcee of all time? Well kids, I pondered and argued. Tossed and turned. Thought about every email I got and still stand by my statement that Tupac was the greatest figure ever in hip-hop but is not in my top ten greatest EMCEES of all time. Hell... Notorious B.I.G. has a hard time making it in there (and that is because of lack of material and never fully reaching his potential or having the opportunity to fall off). But let me explain my cause further.