User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: [Lame Thread]Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt

Har De Har
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Yea I know what you mean. But whens the last time you heard someone suck dick for pills? I mean I wouldn't suck dick for coke... But you get the point.

Lmfao.. yeah I get you.. good point.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by Har De Har
    Nah.. drop 1.. be flying for maybe 2 hours. Be down.. drop 2 again to come back up.. then do another 2 later in the night. Same for all three days of the weekend.. sometimes we'd do more.

But I've collapsed off 1 pill in the past.. a blue dolphin.. so generally they're either strong or weak.. and we take however many we need to get fucked.

Yeah, thats what I was on about. But I was gonna say, you need 12 before you're wrecked? They must be cheap fucking pills! Lol.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Har De Har
    Lol.. I guess so.

We'd take alot more to stay up than anything.. as soon as we came down we'd drop a few more.

But at that time I think it was 4 for £10.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Thats a rip off.

Im telling you now, we can get blue pills here for less than two quid.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Har De Har
    Word.. they're 5 for £10 here now too.. but when I was doing them full on.. it was probably a yr.. maybe two ago.

All pills are the same price obviously.. 'cos every pills different.

I've only smoked weed. But I'm planning to take some ex soon. Then after I've had that, ima drop some acid.

Har De Har
    You should do mushrooms instead of LSD.

I order online.. if you're in the UK they'll deliver the next day.. a few strains too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Where I come from, pills generally are the rX variety. Prescription. In which case, vicodin is good, or it's more hardcore friends, like oxycotin. Heroin is wiered, but mostly I've slept through it. LSD enhances the senses, and causes sensory illusions. Mostly just hearing things, which piss me off completly. Visual illusions I can handle, I know they're not real. But going up and down your house for a half hour wondering where Donky Kong Jr. FX are coming from is a fucking hassle.

For some odd reason I want to try cocaine.

Har De Har
    I never really hear things on mushrooms.. just have intense visuals.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    If this thread is still up in a week, I will post.
    can I kick it?

burnin english bones sefton blake's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-8
    i used to use drugs quite regularly - back in the party days i can remember doin about 15 pills before the dj i went to see turned up. i dont recomend it, i can remember not feelin any more fucked than after the first few. ive frequently had numuerous 3 or 4 day sessions to and taken fat too many pointless drugs but that night w/ all the pills was prolly my most stupid like.

Battle Record
    1-0
    mmm, well, the "hardest" drug I've done, in the sense of what the general public considers hard, is crystal methamphetamines.

The hardest drug I've done in my opinion is LSD, in the sense of what's the hardest trip/effects. I got a good vial, pure liquid form for a fairly good deal. Tripped hard one weekend with a couple buddies. Definately my favorite drug as well, with mushrooms at a close second. And even then, it depends on the occasion, sometimes I'd prefer mushies.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

BFire
    done .. coke extasy shrooms and maybe some G tonight, never kno!

Har De Har
    What's G?