User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: "One of a kind"

You've Earned a Custom Title!

"One of a kind"

"ONE OF A KIND"

I've elevated 2 become one of a kind, even though my patience strained dated wit no statements created 2 even try 2 reply/
    So I hand u my eyes,without tha misleading path of disguise... and grant u incite into tha real life of a true mastermind.....

I was raised deprived, without my own mom or dad 2 stand beside 2 say they have a child they could glamorize and teach me how 2 distinguish what was considered bad advice and actually possess a life/
    I was sent from house 2 house left neglected, town 2 town never new tha section, I mean i was just a kid why did my innocence already have 2 encounter over barring tensions/
    Wit my shoulders carrying boulders through tha trenches, a premature solidier tha pain and strains seemed endless/
    Wit no protection i knocked my mind senseless, a survival mechanism i contraepted just 2 survive and not fall off these edges/
    God blessing became effective praying 2 god every night 2 prepare me a place in heaven cuz i could no longer tolerate tha face of someone who had no reflection/...
    And through time i became tangled and i descended, my hope scrammbled and cemented, heart of stone i projected cuz my angle in this dimension was immune wit no crevice 4 this ruthless and relentless hate 2 find a way 2 get in, so i became numb with out a single feeling 2 be detected, i was completely reinvented a devilish sense surrounded wit barb wire fences, in maximum security cuz like a virgin pussy tha new me could never be penetrated wit a single trace of hatred that could inflict me into depressive state of painstakes/so i close my eyes and pray, and wait for tha day I face these demons,... and change my way 2 embrace what god has laid and awake cuz im just sleeping/
    TO BE CONTINUED..............................

Nice Flow and Vocab
    Peace
    LiLTre Yo

highly appreciate your post up keep them comming

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Wow... pretty good. I dunno why I was expecting wack poetry but it was actually pretty dope lol, Keep dropping. Tre was right....sick vocab.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appreciate post up

uppin 4 replies