Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: First Site of her

¤Amba§§ador¤

First Site of her

I always wondered what the person meant when they said, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” I mean you see something; it is beautiful, because you think so right? It appeals to you in a way that arouses your senses. It can only be beautiful, if you say so…or maybe it is beautiful because they say so. All I know is that when I see something and I think it is beautiful, I have come up with that conclusion far before the interference of an analysis or a definition. Then true beauty or the essence of beauty must be fulfilled because I say so. All I know is that I once saw a girl and she was beautiful and she was beautiful because my senses said so.

When I saw this girl the only word that I could think of was, “Damn!” I could have kept walking but her ambiance just attracted me over to her and I refused to be haunted by the lingering question, “What if?” The decisions we make in our lives speak in volumes the type of person that we are. I decided, at that moment, to be the spontaneous, suave, debonair and smooth person, and my decision was her. After all, a prince needs a princess, like Prince Charming and his sleeping Beauty. She obviously was sleeping, for she had not met me yet.

I do not believe in love at first sight because that is the “once upon a time” beginning to a fairy tale and I am living real life. Lust at first sight, for that matter is a little closer but I took out the ‘L’ and the ‘T’ and left the U.S., because at that moment I believed in “us” at first sight.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    lmao did you mean first 'sight' of her? Anyway, erm, an interesting read, I guess. Some interesting ideas, at least. Not entirely different from a lot of things I've seen, but you had your own take, which was good.

You didn't attempt to paint much of a picture of the context, or provide a narrative, it was just all, like, a thought process, like all this was in your head at the time. I liked this element to it. I also think that if you rewrote it from a different angle it would be fascinating to read the same story in 3rd person.

good read keep it up.