Hazy be Crazy: From way back when to the early days...brighten your smile and lighten your grays...boy sometimes people just move on.....so do it now and let the damage be done...you playin these games...and baby boy they just no longer fun~

o0 Mc D Luxx 0o: you thought we had somethin that would of last//but then you go and do stuff to make is past//
went by fast, you said u loved me but loves other men//
if you want me back, why do u think id let u in again//~

Hazy be Crazy: trying to keep our bond together but in came others...sit n ponder why bother?...we aint talk no more...shut that door...gettin to the point where i cant cry no more...nights gettin colder.....sometimes tjhis gurl just needs your shoulder.....

o0 Mc D Luxx 0o: you always talked to me sayin you love me but infact you didnt//
its hurts to the soul i cared, when you just really-didnt//
you tryed to persuad me into fallen into your traps of pain//
i tryed my hardest to explain, but your heart went to my brain/

Hazy be Crazy: your sweet words were there to help me through the worst times.....collabin cypher just spittin ryhmes......let me to shutter out in the cold...all so that gurl could put your name in caps lock big letters all bold......

o0 Mc D Luxx 0o: i hate down to my soul to do this but its got to be done//
because while i was in it for the love u was just havin fun//
you uttered words of wisom which feed my heart//
always tellin me that u never wanted to be apart//
why start, our relationship didnt go as far as planned//
u kept doin stuff that made me fill like im in quick sand//
i couldnt take it anymore so i had to get up and leave//
i still love you alot, but u played me out, i still beleive//

Hazy be Crazy: im jsut wondering what it that happened...was it fate that made you turn your back and retreat your helping had.....gurls tend to pal yyou kno......but what i was feelin or you wasnt just soso.....evasive meanings you delivred to my thirsty mind...a breed of man like you..well...is simply hard to find......id cash in all my smiles to just have you grin.....to realpse my feelings...i dont kno where to begin.....

o0 Mc D Luxx 0o: u hurt me, left me feelin like i was the bad one//
i was none, i should have not left as the sad one//
we can just be freinds cuz u love more than me//
i stayed for a bit but then i can finally see//
my heart and lifes emty but i will go on//
guess this is bye, let your heart grow on//
its funny while i write this u keep sayin i love you//
but u already went wrong now your words just pass through//
thanx for sum good times ill forget the bad times//
ill stick to other ppl, so i dont have to write these sad rhymes///

Hazy be Crazy: things just are so diffrent now you got mang women luring you with their fem fa-tal....im tellin you straigh out.....im left out...in a whole..cant be dug out.....baby boy...you been curing my illness for quite some times...you sad we'd be tight for life...not talkin about a ring picket fence shit i kno i iant gonna be ya wife.....but freinds with an understanding...one man left standing.....sorry if this ryhme to you seems at a stance demanding...but for you the rules im always bending....and to this fairy tale freind ship i see no happy ending