User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: another person killed over a video game

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by th-C
    I Think Arguing over a Videogame Over the net, Means the Same as 'Text Battling' Over the Net..
    *75% OF THIS RAP BOARD JUST GOT OWNED!*
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    5-3
    the reality of the situation is even if i did know dizzle, i would never be stupid enuff to want to cause harm to him physically because he is pro-madden, and i'm a espn-man.

even tho ESPN is the superior game. I would put a fuckin ESPN football banner up on the board with a picture of john madden getting impaled on a stake.
    Welcome to reality.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Mastery
    damn lemme know when im not allowed to argue over whatever the fuck i want. You act like its impossible to argue over the internet, or like its wrong to argue wih someone you'll never see... in that case lets just stop all battles, and conversation on this board. What the fuck is the difference between arguing over a hot topic like madden VS ESPN, and arguing over Democrat VS Republican?

theres is no fuckin difference, so step down off your soap box and kiss my ass.

So much pint up e-anger. Breathe In Breathe Out..Then take a couple years off the internet have sex, and grow the "fuck" up.
    Cuttz The Best Pound For Pound
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttz
    So much pint up e-anger. Breathe In Breathe Out..Then take a couple years off the internet have sex, and grow the "fuck" up.
    way to accept my acknowledgement that you had no fucking point.

and i'm sorry if i come off "mean" to people who are fuckin idiots. Maybe you should fix your "idiot" disease, and then come holla at me with intelligence next time. You seriously expect me to come off nice to you when your trying to dictate wtf i can speak about on a internet board? Your not even intelligent enuff to address me... be gone.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    2-1
    wow, didnt even read that, just breathe in guy. Its just the net.^
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    How does he have to be angry to rant on you? I call people fucking retards all the time while laughing and jerking off. Quit doing the old 'HAHA! your on the internet, you must be a nerd!' routine. Ofcourse hes a fucking nerd, your a nerd too. Arguing in life is the same basically, only you can punch someone if they are assholes, and neithor people in said arguement were being assholes. Stop being so patronizing asshat.

Battle Record
    5-3
    wow, didnt even read that, just breathe in guy. Its just the net.^
    if its "just the net" why the fuck are you trying to dictate my attitude, and why are you getting ass hurt over the fact that i argued a subject with sdizzle?

why are you even here?... go play in a corner somewere.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    2-1
    didn't try to dictate anything. But your right imma go play in the corner, I am desperatley sorry. And your right about everything

Madden>ESPN happy? Now i am out of here to go play on that corner

*skips away after chatting with the big internet boys*
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None

Battle Record
    5-3
    how can you be against arguing on the internet and be a textcee? your a hypocrit who can't even muster up enuff brain power to support his stance correctly.

you muthafuckas like to defend yourselves by calling others "internet boys"... and shit like that... when you are as involved in this shit as i am. Your a hypocrit who just got mangled and left alive.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Arguing is human nature, its going to carry over to the internet, I think your the one on a power trip cuttz. Quit being a little pompus ass. You fail to realize your doing the same thing with Syntax that he did with Sdizzle. If he wants to argue about a game, its his right as a human being to do so. Maybe its stupid, but that doesn't mean you have to be a pompous bastard and critize him for it.

Battle Record
    2-1
    I already said i am sorry you guys. And i admit to you being right about everything. Why are you still acknowledging me. Im just a newbie.
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None

Battle Record
    1-0
    I already said i am sorry you guys. And i admit to you being right about everything. Why are you still acknowledging me. Im just a newbie.
    Lol. Fake net-psychotic break downs are sweet.

Battle Record
    7-3
    that duke must be outta his right mind to kill his family over a game...
    <center>
    </center>
    <center>
    </center>

Battle Record
    0-1
    i have to agree espn is a great football game. madden has the iller playbook tho.

but the graphics, the crowd interaction, the tackles, and the overall ball control is way iller in espn 2k5. interception and smackdowns are a breeze in 2k5 as opposed to madden, clunker button control.

and i have all the maddens from 2001-05. been a madden fan since the genesis. but 2k5 took it this year, and for 20.00 you can't go wrong.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-