User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Private Vs. Public Schools

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~HoTTie~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    lets here ya argue on which you think is better and why, i've gone to both so i'll give my opinion when i hear what ya'll say

Theres no doubt that Private Schools are better than public, but why pay to go to school when you can go free? I've never heard of a private school being 6 year champions in basketball or any sport for that matter. Sure, private schools have better grades, schools, environments, and what not, but they have never had a pep rally. They don't know what its like to dance to a band....a real band that plays real music at that....I like public schools.
    Last edited by ~HoTTie~; February 25th, 2004 at 12:31 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Private Schools get more days off to see their family

private school- i've been to one when i was younger til i moved

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
    Theres no doubt that Private Schools are better than public, but why pay to go to school when you can go free? I've never heard of a private school being 6 year champions in basketball or any sport for that matter. Sure, private schools have better grades, schools, environments, and what not, but they have never had a pep rally. They don't know what its like to dance to a band....a real band that plays real music at that....I like public schools.
    Private Schools can't be champs for 6 years str8 because there is actually competition at private schools. Where as public schools will have 1 player ever few years that may be able to make it D1 at a small to regular size school. Private schools have 10-11 D1 Prospects at major schools each year (I was the one NOT a prospect)

The king of debates...

this is a good question...

Public: The education is typically shittier...and most of the teachers don't really give a flying fuck...Sports are alright...pretty genuine cause the people around in the catchment usually play for that school...Slutty girls are in abundance....Good System..

Private: Education is usually higher...teachers tend to care more because of usually better money...Sports I find are a sticky issue because alot of them are accused or recruiting..I know I hate playing private schools cause they usually kick our ass..The girls there usually want it...fuck they love rebelling and take dick great...

Vote: Public, but fuck Private School girls...again...

The king of debates...

this is a good question...

Public: The education is typically shittier...and most of the teachers don't really give a flying fuck...Sports are alright...pretty genuine cause the people around in the catchment usually play for that school...Slutty girls are in abundance....Good System..

Private: Education is usually higher...teachers tend to care more because of usually better money...Sports I find are a sticky issue because alot of them are accused or recruiting..I know I hate playing private schools cause they usually kick our ass..The girls there usually want it...fuck they love rebelling and take dick great...

Vote: Public, but fuck Private School girls...again...

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~HoTTie~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    Private Schools can't be champs for 6 years str8 because there is actually competition at private schools. Where as public schools will have 1 player ever few years that may be able to make it D1 at a small to regular size school. Private schools have 10-11 D1 Prospects at major schools each year (I was the one NOT a prospect)

Do You Go To Private School?

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Ok let me break this down in terms that can be easily understood.

Public school: I am the lead Engineer on a team dedicated to technical advising and Advanced System Support Engineering, for the DOD...

If I went to Private school: I'd be the CEO, or Majority stock holder (owner) of the Company that provides that Engineering support...

So instead of getting my ass shoot off out in the middle of 125 degree bumfuck nowhere, with crazed bumfuck nowhere troops lobing Grenades, RPG's and a scud or two my way. I'd be resort living, watching real time stock figures and industry index fluctuations from my wireless lap top, all the while sipping a cold one with a semi nude massuse named hidi, relieving my tensions...

So kids, you decide which is better for you... I was not fortunate enough to attend a good private or prep school, those of you that are, take advantage of it!
    Last edited by Bounce; February 25th, 2004 at 07:19 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.