User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: University of Colorado

You've Earned a Custom Title!

University of Colorado

What ya'll think about tha shit they in? If you haven't heard people are saying they used strippers and brauds to lure recruits into signing with them. And one lady said that she was raped by a recruit and another saying she also was raped has come foward yesterday, she used to play football for them as a place kicker. The Coach is saying he knows nothing about this.

Now as somebody that has been to recruit trips and what have you, i can tell you that as far as the 'using strippers and brauds' shit happens everywhere, And i'll go one step further saying the universities know and help. All of my tour guides were brauds, all told to be polite and all of em had tight fitting dresses on with a face full of make up. These outfits were the standard uniform so obviously the university knows. And the using brauds is mostly just the players saying 'yeah man there are hoez or girls here man they'll do blah blah blah blah with you just because you play (insert sport)' it isn't really 'using' females per say, its telling about the college, every young man thinks about what kind of community they are going to join when they go somewhere and the females are important. The coach never really knows about it, its mostly just small talk, and if the team wins you'll be invited to a party and the players will introduce you to females, whatever you do with them after that, is up to the female.

As with the rape thing, hell if they are guilty punish they ass without a doubt, but don't punish the entire school or the coach for 2 of his players being assholes.

Battle Record
    5-17
    i agree with you
    but hell u never know with the girls these days.. they'll willingly do shit with some1 big and turn around and plea rape

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I lived like 5 blocks away from CU, they throw some bangin party's there. shits crazy, girls are sluts there too, always hittin on the football players

Battle Record
    21-14
    Iagree with you Punish the individuals not the school..............

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

one of the girls who is claiming she got assulted was the kicker for the team. (yes, she was the kicker the guys team) neways, after the incedent she changed schools but then when other girls started coming forward wit allegations she did too. the reason the coach is being punished is because he called the kicker a 'distraction' to the rest of the team because she was a crappy kicker and the only reason she got recruited was to make a statement. (she was recruited by the previous coach)

although the coaches comments were probably true, the timing of the statement was bad as the media jumped on the quotes and started painting him as a heartless bastard for having said such things about a rape victim.

i agree with gunman though. making a big deal about something like this is like putting some kid who sells dime bags on the 10 most wanted list.
    Last edited by Phate; February 20th, 2004 at 12:51 PM
    Studio 21

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    27-18
    the coach is an asshole, he publicly stated that "that girl sucks at football", lol .. like anyone cares, that isn't what this is about, umm i say fire the coach, and punish the rapers. .

our school stole their logo .. =/, we got in trouble..
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

......................... bribeone's Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-11
    *grabs a fotball and runs to UC*
    Bribeone
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    1-0
    It sucks what happened to her if she is telling the truth, but Barnett making comments about her lack of skill is what it is, if she sucks then she sucks and she should have been cut. We hear about CU all the time, fuck Boulder, I am tired of hearing about it, its full of custy's and spoiled ass rich kids. Drinking, sex, fighting, just like every other college town USA, except that I have to live around it. Fuck CU, and Boulder.
    <center>The Internet Sucks!</center>

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~HoTTie~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrust
    i agree with you
    but hell u never know with the girls these days.. they'll willingly do shit with some1 big and turn around and plea rape

Just Ask Kobe.