User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 130

Thread: Conspiracy..

Battle Record
    40-21
    BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Bout time they banned that fucker, I never liked his pussy ass anyway...He was a horrible Mod and an even worse battler...I could only imagine that Brook was some kind of Fat Cock suckin, comic book readin, star trek lovin, Cheese eatin, no girl havin, no life whatsoever, Motha Fucka!! Good writtens to his Bitch ass....Congrats to Chrit for becomin the new #1 Text battler here..At Least his record is Legit......Props to the end on the Sherlock Holmes investigation.....What fooled me most is I would have never guessed that Brook Was Ricochet or Trix, He damn sure fooled the hell Outta me...I was cool as hell wit Rico, but had all the beef in the world with TriX....Crazy shit...

I sing the body electric. Maven.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-12
    ^way to jump on the bandwagon, hoe
    wordperfect?
    ..o0Pure0o..

G.Hod
    Originally posted by The End
    ^ Don't get your panties in a twist. Jump off Bruklors net dick and realize that he hasn't done a thing productive for this site since March. I liked the kid, before he let shit get to his head. He truly believes that he is some sort of God. He begged me to demod him and at the end thought he was 'too important' to ban. Well, obviously I have shown that he wasn't. If I lose you out of this too, I will just replace you. I have never had an issue with you and felt you did a great job, probably the best job in the LLL since it was put back up, but if you are going to get bent out of shape over me banning an asshole kid and then editing one post of yours then I don't know what to tell you. Instead of posting and talking to people going "fuck The End", just talk to me and I'm sure you would understand my perspective.

Edit: F.A.G.S., I'm done with all of you. I just deleted your freeposts that you just posted. You keep this shit up, and you are all banned just like Brooklyn.
    "Jump off his 'net dick?" You're amusing, doode. He was the only surviving member of our crew left on RB. No Phrantik, no Cam, no Quo, no anybody. Why wouldn't I voice my opinion on the issue? As far as "getting my panties in a twist," if disputing something the almighty-adminstrator decides to do is womanly - than I'm a big woman.

I've never, ever voiced any anti-RB sentiment in the forums. I'd never do this in any part of RB's forums if it wasn't for a righteous cause.

Agreed, Brooke fucks around a bit more than he should - but everybody does. I guess I can even agree that him typing "RV" might warrant banning (though, it's doubtful) in a very specific occasion.

& he's got a completely different story than you. .

J self B: I never thought I was a god, I hate myself, I am the complete opposite of a Narcassist.
    End admit it, you made a mistake, You did this over personal beef, and that is not right.
    RalphsBagels: I'll put it in .
    J self B: :-)
    J self B: your god
    RalphsBagels: Did you, "Ask to be banned. ." in any way?
    J self B: No, End threatened me with it, and I said "whatever" or something
    RalphsBagels: Are you positive?
    J self B: oh please, respond, saying this is what bruklor says:

I asked to be demmoded. I did not abuse my powers that much. I banned 1 person out of personal beef, Mr. Legend. Now him an I are cool. I asked for a break from modding. It took me forever to get it, but I was happy I got demodded.
    I did not start going around being a dick. I even said nicely to a couple of kids, "You might want to change your post, that might start beef with Mods and you don't want that..."
    I made a couple posts end didn't like. One poking fun at End. Something I do regularly, Which he deleted, I reposted. So what? Do you know how many kids have done that to me?... The other said how the thread about RB Legends should be opened up.
    J self B: Yeah, pretty sure
    J self B: if I asked to be banned, its no reason to actually ban me. And if it is, shouldn't I be unbanned since I asked to be unbanned?
    RalphsBagels: Will do. BE ARBY
    J self B: thanks man.
    RalphsBagels: But - Before I post it, I need'yuh to promise me that you won't phuck around so much anymore . . Take things a little bit more seriously .
    J self B: Ok
    J self B: Promise
    J self B: *Pinking swear's with the mouse*
    RalphsBagels: :-) : ) :-)
    J self B: one missed
    RalphsBagels: what they happened to'm?
    RalphsBagels: just 'cause he has a big space between eyes and mouth doesn't mean he can't be happy
    RalphsBagels: :-(
    J self B: hahaha
    J self B: he looks happy. Big Happy
    J self B: lol
    J self B: extended happy

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^ I really wish I had the aim converation still. But oh well, he is still banned. You defending your last member of your crew is understandable, so I can't blame you for that. However, Bruk has been a dick as of late. And he didn't just say "whatever". He was more telling me to please do it and thinking that he can't be banned. If you don't want to believe me, don't. But why would I ban someone who it was well known I liked over nothing? Think about it. I even let this kid stay a SM when he was having personal problems for 5 months and unable to get to a computer. Bruklor is staying banned. I'm sorry.

- The End -

YURP!
    Battle Record
    13-6
    Err... but still some of this shit is not adding
    up to me B...i'm sorry but this just does not
    make any sense to me. . .
    plzzzz don't use name plays on me ..

G.Hod
    You're treating this as a business-like situation . It's like you had a yard-sale with friends & lost a friend over a couple of dollars . Screw the cliché analogy, I guess there's no debating. Peace.
    Last edited by G.Hod; October 14th, 2003 at 06:50 PM

pCe
    i bet he battled himself soo many times on otha aliases to get the record....i dunno if sumone said it but i didnt read the whole forum..so Blah...

pCe

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^ fix your sig.. that's just plain stupid.

- The End -

You've Earned a Custom Title! Inferi Dii's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-9
    but will sumone tell bout that aim name cuz if thas also part of it then you also need to ban street legend
    Although Pure In Heart, The Violence Never Ends.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ^What You Talkin Bout?

And I Agree With End...
    Take That Shit Out Yo Sig Man....

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Yo End....
    Brooklyn Sent Me These Links Over AIM

BROOKLYNBOYBOY: http://hometown.aol.com/brooklynboyboy/page1.html

http://hometown.aol.com/brooklynboyboy/prooftwo.html

Add & Follow

·

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    What Gets Me Though Is This So Called "Proof" And I.P Checks, Something Must Be Wrong, One Or The Other, Unless He Usin Aim And Shit...
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Mental Stamina
    theres a program called Trillian, which allows you to use multiple AIM user names.

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    ^Those Links Don't Prove A Damn Thing... If I Was Bored Enough... I Could Talk To My Self On Different Names Too... An Aol Name And A.I.M. So Yea... Especially Since There Are No Time Stamps... Could've Took All His Sweet Time To Switch Names And IM Himself... And End... Make Sure Alldig Doesn't Unban These Kids.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Mental Stamina
    anyone can use Trillian and have 19 names on at once