User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Mike Shinoda. .

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Mike Shinoda. .

. . should go solo and release a strictly hiphop type LP, he's pretty decent lyrically, has the flow down, only thing holding him back is his group and that guy who seems to scream for a living.

Vote - Solo

Your thoughts?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    I think Mike Shinoda is talented in terms that he can rap. But it doesn't take much talent to speak fast in accordance to a beat.

His lyrics are so... pathetic. Seriously. Like he, a jabroni from an upper middle class californian home and two point five family with a picket white fence and the whole nine yards, had ever had a bad day in his life. He's worse than Diamond Dallas Page. At least DDP has had bad days in his life, despite what he otherwise says.

Thing is, the majority of Linkin Park fans don't dig the Hip-Hop thing. They be down with the nu-metal scheiße. If Shinoda did a hip-hop album, it'll fall. Fast. Like jupiterian gravity.

But that's just my thought.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    His lyrics are so... pathetic.
    "grabbed the mic so i could start wrecking it..
    chin checkin' kids to make my point like an impressionist.."

"twist mic cords in double helix's to show cats what I'm made of"

Iunno about you Necro, but those are pretty dope to me. .

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    i like shinoda...my fav line
    'I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone elses more'
    (makes tons of sense)

or something like that...but my vote is to stay i like LP just as they are

Juicy_J
    solo

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    solo....he would be better over beats and shit...not rock

Ricochet.
    ....he wack....

I Love Titty
    solo, i mean i aint really a big fan of rock, or that emotional style writting, but i mean if he had a dope beat it'd be nice it's all botu tha music, and i know he wont be talkin bout his bling bling and shit, and i mean he's got some pretty metaphorical shit

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    I think he would do alright, he is a pretty good rapper for a rocker, he got flow, some pretty good lines, and he flows well over the rock beats...he will do good if he decides to go solo...he should definitely take some beats from the Reanimation album they did...Frgt/10 on that album was fuckin sick...

Battle Record
    1-1
    Frgt/10 on that album was fuckin sick...
    Only Because It Had 2Na On The Track...

Well From His Point Of View, He Should Stay With LP..I Mean, Hes Got That Shit Going Good For Him...

But From A Listener's Perspective..Im Not Really That Bothered, Im Sure He'd Find A Nice Spot In The Ug Somewhere And Sell A Semi Worthy Amount Of CD's..

Eh Iuno...

Kredit
    Originally posted by Camarac

"grabbed the mic so i could start wrecking it..
    chin checkin' kids to make my point like an impressionist.."

Wrd - Cat is dope.

MultiVersEal
    lol camarac. you go around sayin how wack pac and biggie are and then you say mike shinoda is the shit!!! that shit is for teenage white girls.

i would hate it if that muthafucka became a rapper. cuz ppl say he looks like me so theyd be like you bittin his shit. man
    Last edited by MultiVersEal; September 18th, 2003 at 03:23 AM

Battle Record
    30-9
    ^^^that post should be deleted for wackness...

shinoda is ill... i like him, he was a hip hop artist untill whatever record label lp is on was put together by them... i would like to hear some solo shit by him... would be like some atmosphere type shit...

oh and MP5K... this is for you sweet heart

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    man every one of those kids are talented. even if u dont like the genre u have to appreciate the talent and art the put into every single thing they do. their singer has a wide range. he can go from a soft voice into a hard yelling tone and still sound perfectly toned to the music. mike is an excellent lyricist. he too has a wide range.their dj is incredible. the overall talent of the band is amazing. and they take full control of every aspect of their work. they get mad respect from me for that. their instrumentals alone are amazing. if u studied music you would notice certain brilliant elements that they have. the different rhythms, melodies and harmonies thaey create are something to be studied. they are one of the most talented and respectable bands out and should get no hate.

prophiit
    anyone who says he sucked probably never copped reanimation....simply put the kid is dope......his lyrical ability is just being put down by close minded individuals who are turned off by the fact he is in a "rock group"