User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My Life (full Version)

K-RaZy

My Life (full Version)

someone seems to always have something to say, if lifes trully a game, ive forgotten how to play
    its scary when they dead up, you set up, slowing prepapinrg for the next'head-up'
    living life, one eye over my sholder. now it's the weight of the world, not just a bolder.
    mentally my mind can express, a lyrikal mind game more strategic then chess.
    fear embraced but deffinatly not shown, every chance ive ever gotten i've blown.

jaw up
    fears high
    dont show that shit
    and you know why...
    {repeat 2x}

mom's a phyco, punched twice last night.i dont hit da ladies. so she won that fight.
    mentally though, i over-rule, spit something so complex even tupac's (r.i.p) gunna drool
    mental metaphysics, thats just a metaphor, just like my futures the next room over except i cant find the door
    cant you see the see complexity bursting within me, live life another year. a tru thugs plea.
    Hoodie up, coated in nothin but black, Wipe the sweat dawg, We aint sellin crack
    Its bull shit but i can relate to weed , like my life it started as a seed, only to be burned and thrown away it has no [need].
    My physical featurs stay, as my mind feels free to wonder away
    in class i dream of the day being done, walking home wit heat in the back, and i dont mean the sun.

Jaw up
    fears high
    dont show that shit
    and you know why...
    {repeat 2x}

in conclusion, just imagine confusion, take life no matter what it can shoo-in.
    think twice before each step, be equiped, and not easly tricked
    enjoy each moment, because your future, you dont own it.
    be prepaired. take shit serious. be respected, not dilerious.
    ejoy life. think twice, dont "bet your life on dice"(dont gamble your future)
    with every messeage theres a 'the end' my freind ...

the end

Alias-C
    yo the second verse was the best one to me...
    The whole thing was decent thought... flow was aight...
    It was kinda deep, had straigth vocab... could have been better if you made 1st and last verse a bit longer...

-1-

Battle Record
    23-19
    i enjoyed that..seemed ta come from the heart..very well done..like alias-c said you prolly cud have made the 1 an last verse a lil longer but doesnt matter it was still good bice flow an wordplay keep droppin man 1
    Soft Focus
    ..Returns..