User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: incredible pain-----i like this one-kinda rough

Miguel

incredible pain-----i like this one-kinda rough

how should i be feeling and how should dreaming
    be effecting my sceeming and my acting or how im squeezing these guns or how im practicing or how interesting the intersection is vexing my fretting and my steady chattering bones be bearing the secrets of old inviting sin an pain thats infecting souls around inflicting grusome detail but respecting peoples teasing nature like stronger than resesatating my passion asking god trusting for the present lusting after girls and tittilating experience sobers fleeting the wrong seeing to the strong but fleeing from problems attaking my integrity but glistening intensity fuels pains dreading you have said betting for unparallel speaking for the logic in drinking or smoking so much my bladder an lungs feinding for health sending dreams that are bending reality and killing my spirit peeling shots an blasting the strangling that ive labeled as incredible feelings cleaning any good thought out of my brain suffocating the grains of truth bleeding for more malevolence eversince glimming streams of terrorising the rising of good trying but dying for lack of breath death creeping unconciously keeping my wounds open dripping troubled dimes and oozing crumbling times bringing the damnation of dreaming these bloody secrets so peep it.

fallen--much luv to those respones

Miguel
    hoy