indiscriminate, lyrical, original formidable, almost visual words hinder you when i rock styles bitch niggaz can't get into
and rock you harder than a bitch niggaz fist can do, leavin pitiful bitch niggaz miserable, they're retaliation is minimal
Strength minuscule, subliminal thoughts create rhymes rap criminals can't intrude and leave missin' because InkDs
mind is an impenetrable fort, and dumb motherfuckers try to front and say they're actually me, but don't even talk the talk
And definitely can't even walk where i walk, Especially because the bitches stay at home at night snuggled up to those they love
because they can't proceed through the cold, my style stays fresh while you get old, and you have to follow orders
because you wanna keep a bitch, and do what you get told, plus i didn't even have to break out of your stupid mold
on account of reality and the way that you assume, that there's something you can do to confuse the D
but unbeknownst to you losers defeated by the way i keep it real and the truth i roll with, personally achieving
everything I need, while you do everything for a pussy hole.