Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    When Nicholas Cage filmed The Rock in San Francisco I was supposed to meet up with him because he was interested in buying a particular comic book that I inherited from my late grandfather. We arranged to have dinner together at the Hard Rock Cafe (his choice, not mine), and he said he would pick me up at my house the day of, after he returned from the set. When he arrived I was upstairs so I wasn't able to answer the door first, my mom ended up being the one to do it. She had no idea who Nicholas Cage was at that time but when he told her he was taking me out to dinner, the thought of a middle-aged man she never met before taking her 15 year old son out to dinner on a Friday night without her consent must have triggered her because I heard her raise her voice and they began arguing. He left. But a few days later I came home from the fishing wharf and Nicholas Cage was coming down the stairs while buttoning his shirt up and he was sweaty, you could see the perspiration on his face. He walked past me with hardly a glance and I was too shocked to say anything myself, but then my mom came out of her bedroom and started down the stairs. It was evident she had been drinking because I could smell it, and she was just as sweaty as Nicholas Cage was. She didn't say anything to me as she passed by me, but thinking back to that day she didn't need to, because ever since she has been an even bigger fan of Nicholas Cage than I am.
    STFU lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    I bought an RV, so i been doing as much traveling as i can, but had to return home to get a knee replacement

Other then that, still working and stocking up on guns.

Havent done shit with music or anything since the last ppv or whatever we did on here
    You on that robin Williams shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

did you ever get that bronco nobody i think you said you had to wait a long time for it

Chucky teased a dope Halloween episode but it was lacking compared to last year, last year he broke the kill record out of all horror movies

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    did you ever get that bronco nobody i think you said you had to wait a long time for it
    no. when i put in my reservation i was told it would be ready by 3rd quarter of 2022. In march of 21 i get notification saying my delivery date has been pushed back to 4th quarter of 2022.

Fast forward to august of 2022, i get another notification saying my reservation has been pushed back to 2nd quarter of 2023 with an offer to get discounts if i choose another available model of truck or SUV. . . at that point i cancelled the order and got all my deposit money back.

just to get a work commuter that i could take out on my local camping trails and shit, i did buy a 2021 Outback. Im waiting for prices and rates to fall before i revisit buying a bronco or gladiator or whatever i decide on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

I can't drive a car it hsa to be a truck or suv, I'm big and tall and can't get in a normal car, I mean I can but its a bitch, I'm not even that big, it just my long legs and my fatness.

Lenox

That was extremely gay, and you’re extremely fat

Battle Record
    34-10

I'm 6'3" and fit fine in a car. *Shrugs*

I look like Donkey Kong in a Fiat though.

Lenox

Just fucking around

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    That was extremely gay, and you’re extremely fat
    I’m not even as big as that guy above me just stocky and tall and your closet gay which is way worse

And I can get in a car I just dread it
    Last edited by 3viction; October 28th, 2023 at 11:36 PM

Lenox

Sick English faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn’t even talking to you in the first place. Who even the fuck are you? HahahahahaH

Who the fuck are you

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Who the fuck are you
    You’ve Earned a Custom Title!

That’s nice

Lenox

@Soule I love how he dissed you even tho I wasn’t even talking to him. Hahahaha, incredible

Battle Record
    34-10

I love how he says he's not as big as me when he looks like he ate me. Dudes nose looks like a fuckin eggplant.