User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: who was the idiot that reorganised the forums.

who was the idiot that reorganised the forums.

the way I had it before was helping getting the battle sections active, and you bury them again and put the non sense above the fold, and bury the main section's below the fold, who ever did that has no future in advertising.

that's one of the first things I learned when it comes to marketing.

that shit has been studied with heat maps on millions of sites.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 20th, 2023 at 06:27 PM

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: who was the idiot that reorganised the forums.

it was me.. square up.
    カミノコトバ

apparently they installed a back up when I left also fucked up the forums that are suppose to be filed under categories. they was probably trying to get my accomplishment system back that wouldn't have worked anyway, I could have shut my system off remotely.

they could have did this months ago when I was trying to fix something, instead I was working on it all day trying to find the issue when he could have did this the whole time, it's shit like this that made this a miserable place to tech admin, it's nearly impossible when you have no contact with the owner.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 21st, 2023 at 05:30 PM

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

is strobe still the owner or did he sell it off? Maybe dude died fuck even the emojis are old.. they still call them smilies lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if I should say fuck it and try to build a rap forum then call it rapbattlez
    カミノコトバ

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    is strobe still the owner or did he sell it off? Maybe dude died fuck even the emojis are old.. they still call them smilies lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if I should say fuck it and try to build a rap forum then call it rapbattlez

I say do it. I'm willing to bet you if it gets enough traction, Strobe will get active just to out-do it in activity, and then go back into hibernation for another 10 years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    112-23

lol I might try it as a weekend project if I get bored enough haha
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    lol I might try it as a weekend project if I get bored enough haha
    i would join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    8-5

Place went down hill when GOW gave that faggot Dagel power

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    he was de-modded almost instantly though

Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    technically that was me, and it backfired like a hooptie.

he was a good hand until you told him to stop doing something like messing with the accomps and giving himself hofs haha he goes ape shit.

literally the only conflict we had was him doing that and he made it something else.

we would probably be going to the moon right now with activity, but dagels damn accomps was too important, quick guys lets get the owner involved because dagel needs accomplishments that don't even exist. lets get the owner involved because dagel wants an HOF commitee that he know will vote yes to him, he was going to inflate that too.

The one we had was perfect, it was all HOFers that wasn't partial to anyone and would show up when we needed them.

he wasn't suppose to make any decisions other than for the PPV, but I don't run the site, gave the dude a shot and he manipulated shit behind my back.

at the end of the day I'm the one that made mods and admins so I take full responsibility, I kind of didn't give a fuck at that point and put people on that wanted to help, you got to be super selective or people is going to fuck you over and try to get people to other platforms off the site.

- - - Updated - - -

I always knew when dagel was messing with the accomps didn't even need to look at the logs, because he would give him and cody the same awards and re add them with different spellings when they already exisited so its like him and cody was the only one with the award, this is the shit I was trying to tell him, if you gonna inflate your shit use the system right, probably wouldn't of had a problem with it if he was using it right and I didn't have to clean it after, keep trying to tell him how to use it but he thought I was scolding him.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 31st, 2023 at 11:36 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

meh, at the end of the day, i just wanted to get in one more ppv. i honestly didnt have much expectations of the site reviving after that

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    meh, at the end of the day, i just wanted to get in one more ppv. i honestly didnt have much expectations of the site reviving after that
    I wouldn't really call that a ppv though, didn't even come close to living up to the ppv's on RR.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I wouldn't really call that a ppv though, didn't even come close to living up to the ppv's on RR.
    it didn't really compare, but its probably the last event we will see that was even close to the ppvs on a rap forum.

and for me personally, being in 2 of the 4 main event champ matches made it worth it even though Zods verse was trash

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    it didn't really compare, but its probably the last event we will see that was even close to the ppvs on a rap forum.

and for me personally, being in 2 of the 4 main event champ matches made it worth it even though Zods verse was trash
    yea disputer always went through a betting process that's who earned the championships, that was just thrown together so you didn't get the same quality of matches, if for anything that gets people doing shit though.