User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: so let me git this str8.

so let me git this str8.

smoke meth or get caught with the substance you go to jail. [by the way sober for over a year now, and not an addict but an advocate]

kill, i mean "abort", un unborn fetus then no one goes to jail and the doctors get paid and all the ladies who cant handle responsibility are living in ignorant bliss. am i right or am i riiiight?

its debateable. cha !

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: so let me git this str8.

your an advocate of meth???

lmao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

as the abortionist say "my body my right, right?.

so whether you wanna sniff pizza or shit or swallow a whole bucket of paint i say, hey its your body not mine.

and btw even tho i think we have the right to do whatever even kill ourselves i still want my friends to be sober just so i can hang with them and make music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragian View Post
    as the abortionist say "my body my right, right?.

so whether you wanna sniff pizza or shit or swallow a whole bucket of paint i say, hey its your body not mine.

and btw even tho i think we have the right to do whatever even kill ourselves i still want my friends to be sober just so i can hang with them and make music.
    Lol.
    Right ok. You’re right on the libertarian aspects of Kevorkian assisted suicides. That said, just peeped while ago u had a self battle thread. If ur serious about it be very careful fyi.

Like. K with abortion like I said on (u can check on a real texsite elsewhere where I contend that weeks of gestation have everything to do with it. A sliding scale if you will (excepting of course the obvious exceptions which religious idiots still don’t want)

Moving along and into the meth. Can tell ur not joking. Ur on it. And need to quit it. Tho sober tracks? U won’t hit that beat how u eng if ur not stoned on THc.

We could argue u need to step up your trolls and audio and discussion baits. Notice how baron mind and I of late have been running at round 92-97 % effic as hopefully we troll better than u and echelon. And finally

Let’s all ban echelon who is ruining your precious site. As said elaehwere. I’m a big biter too and occasional spam but. My bites I give credits both textually and audiollly so like. I’m so sick of this Lars plz If ur reading

jus sayin..... dont want no arguments....