User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 109

Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Re: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Yeah, I don't know too much about the Dagel situation, but I do know this is a direct result of Strobe's inaction to do anything of substance that would allow this to eventually devolve into what it is now. I mean, if we're being honest, whatever corny shit you're accusing Dagel of is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, considering this site was a ghost town prior to Cody and them coming back to it.... not to say that it should have happened (it shouldn't) or to justify whatever *may have happened behind closed doors. There was just is no making this site active when the owner - who should be the brand ambassador of it all - is MIA.

Far as RR goes, I always thought Disputer owned it, no?
    SHK owned RR

RB was getting popping when me and dagel was going to put our differences aside and work together but that only lasted for so long, if he would have listened instead of running to other people we could have made this work.

I agree there should have not even been a discussion of HOF he was using it as a bribe to get people here.

people don't realize you need an admin who can actually do shit other wise you just got people pretending to be admin for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't believe strobe had any idea what was going on.

it's pretty funny that after I gave gow the login details for the server that's when shit was done.

I don't know why after all this time he thinks I'm stupid LOL.

he asked me to make the final admins when I left and asked me not to tell anyone.

strobe hardly makes an appearance and he gonna come out of hiding because dagel is bitching, don't buy it
    Last edited by 3viction; May 4th, 2023 at 11:55 PM

I’m still speechless
    And now Wordz and Nohbody are THE main culprits

Someone on a writing binge dropping sure hit or miss satire but ENUFF hits
    Some Audio warmups for a tape next month Couple FIRE even unmixed yet

Sure I got spammy but I have noooooo words for you twos pathetic existence

I’m obvioously getting the attn u think I do desp crave if My fucking style and myyy fucking output affects u at fucking all!!! Or ur output Jesus

Don’t forget two- three songs KEys with Ra here. Yeah beat my 3 best cypher keys here nohbody. I’m bragging filler n u still can’t touch them
    Celph being the cypher goat BY FAR of course
    U two should read his fucking keystols - not mine!- and re examine everything about your process and tone lol
    Yeah Yw celph
    Enjoy the fucking lunatics rap music thread where RA ME Fukin Candy and of course Disciple basically give you ONe thread all u fukkin need for classic influences

You ungrateful epically lazy vets/legends

U gonna blame me for the death of this site? I cannnnnot elab on that without my mind just exploding injrbdrueueheh matador simile Wp finish it. I did not kill this site. Neutral at best - brought some rare life on my good day so like yah

This is a text site for oms discuss songgggs? Lyrics,? Keys RA? Roasts lars? Disciple
    This should be The ENd of this thread celph if u have annnny mod powers over nohbody
    Who got his modship by stroking warthogs sad rambling whining ego (I’ll read his rant l8er)

Morons. Buffoons with no spirit humor or love of writing or music
    Can F O
    Im busy with Lars the 25 year goat of lyrics and boarding so yeah Lars

9.2 heat here? Aiiight mate 8.5 illl do better next time I prooommmised Sandra.
    S t f u enjoy the silence
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; May 5th, 2023 at 01:54 AM

lol never doing anything for a forum again.

I contribute the decision of trying to bring rb back to having covid at the time.

This last run of RB was diasick's covid symptom.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I didn't get booted I deleted my self when they asked me to make soule main admin.

I so didn't get booted that I had to beg them to change the server login shit LOL.

apparently it made gow sick too because he asked me to delete his shit too.

straight up said if I have to make soule mian admin i'm deleting my account and taking my shit with me.

idk who's idea that was, I learned a long time ago not to trust certain types of people because they will always be out for there self and start there own shit with the members the first chance they get.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently soule and cody nash manipulated the owner into thinking I was logging into people's accounts when it was soule doing it. I don't need to login to people's accounts cuz I had the main shit, who ever thinks differently shouldn't own a website. I did most of my work without even logging into the site so having an account here was irelevent.

- - - Updated - - -

that all went down because dagel was mad over accomplishments and me telling him to leave them alone and stop giving his self hof's lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

so I got to thinking it's my accomplishment system I'm not going to keep it up if dagel is just using it to inflate his own accomplishments because he was never allowed to get his accomplishments on here, should have knew when that was the first thing he did, and most of the shit he added was from other sites, and accomplishments he made up.

Don't have a problem with cody nash maybe soule manipulated him too.
    is this why I lost my bitchassness of the year award that GOW gave me? Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    I’m still speechless

I’m obvioously getting the attn u think I do desp crave if My fucking style and myyy fucking output affects u at fucking all!!! Or ur output Jesus

Don’t forget two- three songs KEys with Ra here. Yeah beat my 3 best cypher keys here nohbody. I’m bragging filler n u still can’t touch them
    U two should read his fucking keystols - not mine!- and re examine everything about your process and tone lol
    Yeah Yw celph
    Enjoy the fucking lunatics rap music thread where RA ME Fukin Candy and of course Disciple basically give you ONe thread all u fukkin need for classic influences

U gonna blame me for the death of this site? I cannnnnot elab on that without my mind just exploding injrbdrueueheh matador simile Wp finish it. I did not kill this site. Neutral at best - brought some rare life on my good day so like yah

This is a text site for oms discuss songgggs? Lyrics,? Keys RA? Roasts lars? Disciple
    This should be The ENd of this thread celph if u have annnny mod powers over nohbody
    Who got his modship by stroking warthogs sad rambling whining ego (I’ll read his rant l8er)

Can F O

has no words then goes and writes a fucking story.. log off bro.. you're arguing with random people on the internet across multiple sites. Nobody with a sense of dignity and respect for their own time actually reads your posts.
    カミノコトバ

@Wordz ahgod
    you're a fucking retard.
    no words on the SARCASM AND NAMEPLAY BITCH

learn to read a post that's over 140 charz
    THANKS FOR QUOTING ME AND SAVINT THE EPICICCC ROAST OF YOUR BITCHASS AND UR BUTTBUDDY errr I MEAN nobODY. THAT'S RIGHT.

lol
    i don't need no fuckin' validation on that quote bitch
    CELPH AND LARS
    REAL TALENTS
    R LAFFFING THERE FUCKING A$$ES OFF.
    ON BOTH SITES,

you are nothing in the scheme of things.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    lmao
    got him to attack @Soule for absolutely no reason whatsoever and let him know what he really thought about him

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    is this why I lost my bitchassness of the year award that GOW gave me? Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

has no words then goes and writes a fucking story.. log off bro.. you're arguing with random people on the internet across multiple sites. Nobody with a sense of dignity and respect for their own time actually reads your posts.
    that probably came from me when I was testing the accomplishment system I made, I gave everyone funny accomps then deleted when I was done.

some people actually got mad about that LOL i gave my self funny ones too..
    Last edited by 3viction; May 5th, 2023 at 06:01 AM

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Rap Royalty is the best website in history.

lmao.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    got him to attack @Soule for absolutely no reason whatsoever and let him know what he really thought about him
    lmao gottttttt em'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    I’m still speechless

Yeah Yw celph

Can F O

how much glue did you sniff as a kid?

Battle Record
    3-1

SHK owned RR

RB was getting popping when me and dagel was going to put our differences aside and work together but that only lasted for so long, if he would have listened instead of running to other people we could have made this work.

I agree there should have not even been a discussion of HOF he was using it as a bribe to get people here.

people don't realize you need an admin who can actually do shit other wise you just got people pretending to be admin for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't believe strobe had any idea what was going on.

it's pretty funny that after I gave gow the login details for the server that's when shit was done.

I don't know why after all this time he thinks I'm stupid LOL.

he asked me to make the final admins when I left and asked me not to tell anyone.

strobe hardly makes an appearance and he gonna come out of hiding because dagel is bitching, don't buy it
    i was admined along with everyone else, but my main reason was just to delete the spam bots (which i spent weeks and weeks doing) and honestly, I just wanted to get in one last PPV / Tournament

im not active anymore as far as posting or competing in anything. i have no desire anymore. but i still pop in and ban all the bots when i see them. and if someone gets too out of control on the forums, i will close and hide all their posts to try to keep the forums some what clean

@Baron Mynd
    And again?
    Why am I surprised dude.
    Fucking idiot YOU ALMOST HAD ME
    GOT ME BRAGGING ON YOUR BRIT LAME ASS LIKE U ARE ABOVE EVERY1 ELSE ALONG W ME U KNOW WHAT
    CELPH IS THE ONE GUY HERE
    ONE
    U R NOTHING LARS
    AND LOOK U PLAY DIRTY
    LOL U WANT IT DIRY
    FUCK U PIC BATTLE WILL BE 1 HOOK
    YOU GET 1 BRIDGE BITCH
    A SICK ONE THO
    EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE LINKS THA TI REALLLLLLLY DONT WANNA DIG FOR HERE, NCES
    EVERY SINGLE FUCKIGN DISCUSSION SHITTALK WHERE WEVE ROASTED BACK AND FORTH

WHERE I CLEEEEEEARLY DIESCRIBEE YOUR HISTORY OF BEING A (LOOK 0 U INVOLVE OTHER WRITERS EMCEES - IN OUR SPAR TO THE DEATH? U WNANA GET PERSONAL BUDDY LIKE ME ACTUALLY FUCK U OVER MENTALLY?
    HAVENT SEEN SHIT YET
    IFFFFF FI WANTED TO GO 100-125 BY MONDAY U OVERRATED MULTI FORCED HACK

BUT I DONT ANYMORE
    UR NOT WORHT THE FUCKIN GTIME
    IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST 2-4 LINE BRIDGE;HOOK U EVER SAW

AND ILL DIG (A LITTLE) LOL
    U PSYCHOTIC EGO TRIP

I WILL NEVER BREAK UR OBSCENE EGO BEEN OBSECESSD WITH W/L OVER
    REAL HIP HOP/WRITING SINCE 98 ON AOL WITH RON MAC AND DALLASS COCK

WHATEVER DUD LOL
    THOUGHT WED HAVE A 100-125 FOR HISTORY TO SHOW YOU ARE GOAT
    AND I AM BEST CHALLENGEER EVER TRY0HARD/ REALLLLLY FUNNY YEAH IM FUNY

IM NOT EVEN GONNA JOKE ON HOMO SHIT ANYMORE
    IF I WAS GAY ID RATHER FUK MMLP
    BETTER TEETH - PROLLY BETTER SALARAY - WWAAAYYY CHILLER
    HE CAN WRITE A NICE OM WITHOUT DEEPLY REASEARCHIGN SOCIAL MEDIA AND PAYAYYYYINBG
    YEAH U NEED PAYPAL REIMBURSE FOR YOUR DIGGIN GON AMMO FOR FUCKING TROLLS USING REEEAL PERSONALS LOL
    IN EARLY 00'S LOL BITCH
    U NEED THE PAYMENT CUZ UR PAYING SECURITY SITES/BACKGROUND CHECKZZZZZ
    FOR TEXT!

U HAVE 2 KIDS N DA WIFE
    FUCKING PAY ATTN TO THEM DUDE
    THEIR DAD LIVES ON 2-4 SITES ON 5- 9 IDS
    LOL UNREAL

IM A LOSER WITH NO KIDS OR WOMAN SO
    I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN( IN GOOD CONSCIOUS OWN FUCKING GTEXT LIKE U)
    BUT I PLAY CLEEEEEEEEEEAN U STUPID SAXON FAGGGOT

edit*** and of coursesssss your up READING THIS IN REAL TIME
    and you wonder why yioure tagged and fucking trolled all day all over?????/
    stupid retard u fed my ego by giving me the attn i dserved u literally can't get enough of me
    enjoy my ugly pic and ill never talk to u again after i drop
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; May 5th, 2023 at 07:35 AM

would yall be interested in doing some mobile shit? like a league or something would have to use your phone

i'm building something like that.

it will cost money but not for the founding members.

later on will have a web app but I JUST want to do mobile for now.

Battle Record
    3-1

would yall be interested in doing some mobile shit? like a league or something would have to use your phone

i'm building something like that.

it will cost money but not for the founding members.

later on will have a web app but I JUST want to do mobile for now.
    i'll help

btw @pharoah s Army

the league over on your other site isn't 'poppin' . . . it actually popped lmao

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Rap Royalty is the best website in history.

lmao.
    the Truth is I really enjoyed the PPV's. They really topped anything that any other site I have been on has ever done.

However, the general notoriety that people would receive at that site was relegated to its long standing members.

Basically, if you didn't pledge your undying allegiance to RR, you never would have received HOF status, or gotten any golden keys, and being a moderator was out of the question. As much success as i had on RR, i still felt like a second class citizen to a lot of people on that site that contributed less then i did