User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'M SOOOOORRRRRRRRREHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SOOOOORRRRRRRRREHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU WANNA BE THE BEST????? IM A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK MY ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! LET ME SUCK YOUR COCKS!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

JUST JOKING MOTHER FUGGERS

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: I'M SOOOOORRRRRRRRREHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you autistic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

Seriously though I did it too… someone called me a cracker once and I was like who was cracking whose back though and that’s just a HORRIBLE mind set. I was young as fuck. Like the victim shouldn’t be punked or looked down on you know? Like why it ok to be the bully? They shouldn’t get props! And I’m trying to change an entire mindset… I rather be a victim than to be the one whipping an innocent man’s back type!

Power really did it to me too… cause like Tasha setting up that innocent man who was good to her, had a hard past AND was a single parent. We need to stop making grimy look like it’s cool for real!

- - - Updated - - -

I believe in the right to bear arms as well as I lost my right to bare arms… if everyone had them psychos blowing shit up wouldn’t get too far!

- - - Updated - - -

Is that you Raigan? The song… it’s pretty good!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Me losing my right to bare arms? As a mentally ill person HELL YEAH cause I realized I would pull it and I don’t ever want to have to… my old friends said I went soft and nah I just realized and accepted I’m crazy so I watch my temper now and pick my battles… I’m not going to jail for NO ONE!

- - - Updated - - -

We can laugh now but for years everytime I saw my ex I would be counting the years I’d still be in if he didn’t meet me to my eye and win my respect back… let’s see 2004 it’s 2023… I might even STILL of been in there!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919