User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: NEW FLOPPY DISC ALBUM DROPPING SOON

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

NEW FLOPPY DISC ALBUM DROPPING SOON

I’m just here for my once every year check in to be amazed it’s all still here. Also my new text album dropping featuring classics from all the OG RB members. Only available on floppy disc and don’t give me that “bro I don’t have a computer that takes floppy disc” nonsense, quit being bitch made and get one hoe.

Also there’s some things I want to get off my chest:
    @DixonButts is sus af he used to try to get me to send d pics all the time, it was annoying.

Also when I was like 14 there was some female poet here that was like 29 and she used to cyber fuck me… at the time I didn’t know it was wrong but I think I should press charges now.

Also my one loss against DJX in one of the audio battle tournaments was definitely rigged. DJX was terrible he’s probably been terrible at life too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

Re: NEW FLOPPY DISC ALBUM DROPPING SOON

Aren't you that guy with the album cover for "chapters and cliff notes" where you're surmising about penises?

That cover art was apparently quite famous and by proxy you are famous because of it.
    My avatar is a duck holding an umbrella. You will not be able to refute this.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: NEW FLOPPY DISC ALBUM DROPPING SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Cyph View Post
    I’m just here for my once every year check in to be amazed it’s all still here. Also my new text album dropping featuring classics from all the OG RB members. Only available on floppy disc and don’t give me that “bro I don’t have a computer that takes floppy disc” nonsense, quit being bitch made and get one hoe.

Also there’s some things I want to get off my chest:
    @DixonButts is sus af he used to try to get me to send d pics all the time, it was annoying.

Also when I was like 14 there was some female poet here that was like 29 and she used to cyber fuck me… at the time I didn’t know it was wrong but I think I should press charges now.

Also my one loss against DJX in one of the audio battle tournaments was definitely rigged. DJX was terrible he’s probably been terrible at life too.
    Yo, just saw this was actually a fresh post from you within the past month. Wild.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.