User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lethal Event Series

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lethal Event Series

So in the next few weeks I will start releasing episodes of Penthusiast, and what this means is that the work I do with that coincides with what I had planned for LES, both use similar templates, and I can knock out episodes regularly without having to spend too much time on it. I really wanted to do this before, I just wasn't able to make time for it, but now I have the time and I'm taking it off the shelf. I'm working on a hype video right now, you can expect it to be up in a few days.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Lethal Event Series

I went ahead and finished a hype video and it's been rendering for a couple hours now. Still has 2 hours remaining. Next I'll do a 15 minute podcast talking about the LES, what you can expect, and why you should join.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Tf is this? Lol
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    32-6

LES is a condensed version of LLL. LLL will probably never function at the capacity it was at previously, so now we'll be holding bi-weekly or monthly events instead. In the future there will be battles that take place here on rapbattles and www.penthusiast.club that will decide who will be on the event cards.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Dope
    The Last Level

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Looking forward to this if it comes to fruition.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Definitely looking forward to this

Battle Record
    32-6

I literally just finished building a treated recording studio on my property in the past couple of days, so I'm in the process of moving my equipment and monitors to it. That's why Episode 3 hasn't dropped. But in the next couple of days you'll start to see episodes of Penthusiast, Lethal Event Series, and more music on my end. Alot of content. And I'll be going at it hard.

- - - Updated - - -

And when I say I built it I mean I paid somebody else to do it.

Battle Record
    32-6

I should have episode 3 up in the next 24 hours.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'll be revealing the first event later today.