User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Are you the realest in the game or a scared lil bytch? PLAY NOW

Are you the realest in the game or a scared lil bytch? PLAY NOW

Are you the realest in the game or a scared lil bytch? PLAY NOW | World's First Gangsta Board Game

Click to PLAY on youtube

P.H.P. Muzik

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: Are you the realest in the game or a scared lil bytch? PLAY NOW

Yo,

I will say what everyone won't... Nobody is taking Hip Hop advice from someone with chin pigtails. You really need to take some self evaluation courses. That's like not having a natural accent and making one in your songs. $$ looking at you. lol Shine didn't put on! PHP you're satire. No one takes you serious.

Done.. and Dead af. bye...

I only popped in to give these jakes the real!

Bong, Bong

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post
    Yo,

I will say what everyone won't... Nobody is taking Hip Hop advice from someone with chin pigtails. You really need to take some self evaluation courses. That's like not having a natural accent and making one in your songs. $$ looking at you. lol Shine didn't put on! PHP you're satire. No one takes you serious.

Bong, Bong
    It's a comedy video of course it's satire you just figured that out lol.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Quote Originally Posted by Plat Hav Pro View Post
    It's a comedy video of course it's satire you just figured that out lol.
    Yo, you are not spending your time making idiot music. LOL Tell me you are not! Can you just do that with Rock Music or country music, not with HH? stop saturating our genre with bullshit!

Thanks,
    Bong Bong

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: hi!

Quote Originally Posted by evinkikejet View Post
    Your kind words warmed my heart))

Lol... fucking bots, man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Lol... fucking bots, man.
    Yo celph,

What about the the song and video? He got chin pigtails and caters to youngins that love green screens. I mean I love 2008. Nah I'm clowning... I enjoy your engineer skills tho. The lyrical content is basic tho. I wish you would ronnietheking your lyrics and learn a bit about structuring. you would actually be a problem. I wwish nothing but success for you tho! PEACE GOD!

I was on that 47 shit before AWAKE THE RAPPER. lol

Bong, Bong

i'm with this all but don't sell that game fr until you make it better

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post
    Yo,

Bong, Bong
    Yo plat see how dudes who got nothing going on got something to say and mention $$? ��
    This is a 40 year old Virgin. I believe you had your wife impregnated IVF style cause you can't reach.

You really don't have any issues with Plat but you want to attack my allies that are all doing way better in their careers than you.

Anybody write articles or make blog videos about you? Who are you? You change your name from Gbot to Geki to King Gek to TanDass x47 ... you need guidance brother.

Seems like since we stopped paying attention to you (around King Gek Era) you progressively turned "g*yer"

Plat keep doing ya thing big baby. You see they noticed the beard �� hahaha