User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Concrete Jungle (STREET ANTHEM)

Concrete Jungle (STREET ANTHEM)

Welcome to the Concrete Jungle!!

If you click the youtube link below PHP takes no responsibility if you don't make it out alive.

Click to enter the jungle

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...eet-Your-Maker
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...Solomon-Grundy
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Concrete Jungle (STREET ANTHEM)

Haha your videos always entertain the hell out of me. It's obviously not a high budget film, but the effects, little clips, and b-roll are so on point. The low budget feel compliments it.

There wasn't any alley you could film in though? Haha.

The song itself was really catchy - a throwback to that 2000s dirty south rap I really love. Had some pretty dope lines that were made even better with the clips added to the visuals. I bet a Plat Hav Pro live show is off the chain.

The audio mix could have used some touching up, but this was an enjoyable listen/view that had me smiling.

Keep dropping man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: