User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Blais Wolf " Love me or hate me" (please give feed)

Blais Wolf " Love me or hate me" (please give feed)

hey guys this is a song i wrote after my fiance quit her job, she had an asshole boss who gave her an ultimatum from her job and me, im proud as shit of me, please tell me what u think

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...n-the-Sunshine
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...d-be-Remdolla)

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Blais Wolf " Love me or hate me" (please give feed)

The instrumental is really different. Was a lot more on the rock tip, without a doubt.

I can see what you are going for - unforntately, the pieces do not come altogether the way they need to. The vocal quality is decent, and the mix is actually pretty good - the flow is definitely rushed in numerous places, including the hook. Are you a former rocker going rap?

You're obviously comfortable on a mic, yet not with the flow scheme yet.

It was still a good listen. Had me chuckling quite a bit - just wish it was a bit snappier on the ears.

Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: Blais Wolf " Love me or hate me" (please give feed)

thank u, actually i been going back and forth genres, startin as rap, i apprecuate the feed bro, i need to write shit fon cuz ur right it semms rushed