User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Plat Hav Pro - Beat Riderz ft. Cryptic

Plat Hav Pro - Beat Riderz ft. Cryptic

P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Plat Hav Pro - Beat Riderz ft. Cryptic

Haha bro I've always loved your sound, and this is no exception. Just something about this gets me grinning from ear to ear.

Really sick flow by both artists. Love the delivery - really dig that upbeat/hype vibe. The overall vocal quality of this could definitely use some work - I appreciate the effort put into the video as well. It's not super clean, but I dig it nonetheless.

That hook is wild.

Yeah the overall mix could definitely use a touch - both using different mics? If so, it definitely shows. If not, that could be an indication the mix needs work still.

But honestly just had so much fun listening to this, that was my only real critique.

Keep dropping and having fun man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Plat Hav Pro - Beat Riderz ft. Cryptic

I remember the original but this version is definitely an upgrade. Cryptic Mitch meets Platinum Havoc Productions. That's a hit.

Whenever people stumble on our catalogues, they'll have
    a lot to listen to. The details in the music video is intense lmao you never disappoint with the videos.
    Make this shit viral PHP! Change our lives!