User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 'Sativa in the Sunshine'

Battle Record
    11-5

'Sativa in the Sunshine'

From the album "Problem Smoking", available where you consume your music.

Written, Recorded, and Engineered by Chad 'L.E' McGhie.
    Composed by Invectrum
    Video Shot/Edited by Mhad Photography

I'm not super happy with the video already, so happy to recieve critique on it, but already know I could have done more haha. Working with limited gear at the time.

Whenever it comes to RB, I wasn't going to come back, but figured I would come say hello. This isn't even my newest work, but its my newest video.

FEEDBACK LINKS:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Solomon-Grundy
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...by-Ocean-Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: 'Sativa in the Sunshine'

Greetings,

First, I've been meaning to listen to this for a bit. So far it came in nicely. Anyone that starts with a BURP gets a thumbs up from me. I like the lyrics and the hook as well of the NFG delivery. I felt that. "Leave it in your lunch line." I honestly prefer Indica tho. That's the only beef I have with this song. I like Indica at night time. lol

Second, thanks for the feedback on my track. I heard the muddiness in the track and said, "Fuck it, I will share it anyway." That's kinda how I do things. lol But yeah, the production is clean as well as the delivery on this track. I'm gonna go peep out some more of your tracks.

Finally, I will make sure to take a listen more quickly the next time you post anything. Thanks for sharing your art with us. It is much appreciated. Have an amazing day LE!

Bong, Bong

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post

Finally, I will make sure to take a listen more quickly the next time you post anything. Thanks for sharing your art with us. It is much appreciated. Have an amazing day LE!

Bong, Bong
    Much appreciated man, and no worries at all. I found another song of yours and bumped it.

I also prefer indica, actually - I just enjoy starting the day with sativa sometimes haha.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...le-Self-Savior
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Pussies-Galore

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Social Media:

Nice one man I like the blending of the vocals on the chorus where you can hear the different layers. The mix is clean vid is cool too you almost had it at 4:20 length but you messed up and let it go to 4:21 haha. I like a good mix of sativa and indica together. Keep droppin them bangers!!
    P.H.P. Muzik

This is cool man.. beats okay... flows cool.. lyrics okay too. I kinda like the hook.. this feels slightly dated tho. I enjoy it tho.. some cool patterns I dig it.. I don't like the voice on the dubs.. its weird would be nice on adlibs tho.

It's a cool song overall video is cool gives a but more to the song. Keep creating

Reflections is out now

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Plat Hav Pro View Post
    Nice one man I like the blending of the vocals on the chorus where you can hear the different layers. The mix is clean vid is cool too you almost had it at 4:20 length but you messed up and let it go to 4:21 haha. I like a good mix of sativa and indica together. Keep droppin them bangers!!
    Haha almost all the songs from this particular album land right around the 4:20 mark. Some formats measure it differently, resulting in being one second over.

Nice eye though haha. Thanks for the listen bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    This is cool man.. beats okay... flows cool.. lyrics okay too. I kinda like the hook.. this feels slightly dated tho. I enjoy it tho.. some cool patterns I dig it.. I don't like the voice on the dubs.. its weird would be nice on adlibs tho.

It's a cool song overall video is cool gives a but more to the song. Keep creating
    I totally know what you're saying - I was aiming for a particular market, and it is definitely familiar song type to the stoner crowd.

Thanks for the listen!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...erz-ft-Cryptic
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Fallen-Angels

Social Media:

Steadily Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post

From the album "Problem Smoking", available where you consume your music.

Written, Recorded, and Engineered by Chad 'L.E' McGhie.
    Composed by Invectrum
    Video Shot/Edited by Mhad Photography

I'm not super happy with the video already, so happy to recieve critique on it, but already know I could have done more haha. Working with limited gear at the time.

Whenever it comes to RB, I wasn't going to come back, but figured I would come say hello. This isn't even my newest work, but its my newest video.

FEEDBACK LINKS:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Solomon-Grundy
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...by-Ocean-Beats
    Nice visuals, lovely beat, hook is decent, good storytelling, some of your verse comes of a little choppy at certain points.

nice with questions but not now, soon, i believe we should collaberate on some projets, let me know
    loved the beat of this track, sativa is my strain too boyyyyy

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
    Nice visuals, lovely beat, hook is decent, good storytelling, some of your verse comes of a little choppy at certain points.
    I have gaps in some places on purpose. Appreciate the feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blais View Post
    nice with questions but not now, soon, i believe we should collaberate on some projets, let me know
    loved the beat of this track, sativa is my strain too boyyyyy

Invectrum is a fellow artist/producer from my city, he's dope. Definitely check his beats if you like.

Collaborations, you can hit me up. I charge most people these days, but I still work on a mutual level sometimes.

https://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...-give-feed)%20

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...d-be-Remdolla)

Social Media: