User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Week 12 Mag - Delayed Edition

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 12 Mag - Delayed Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Since @Kill Spree has declined to defend himself from these allegations we will now move on to sentencing. My decision is as follows.

@Phalanx you get to make up one (1) personal on Spree, and the rest of us will just go along with it. Please inform us of your decision.
    I read a few bars about his kids on RR from awhile ago. Battle? I don’t remember and too drunk to care.

Good day sir

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I read a few bars about his kids on RR from awhile ago. Battle? I don’t remember and too drunk to care.

Good day sir
    I'm sure you read lots of bars referencing my kids. Had their names flipped against me, bars about killing them, and plenty of other angles. Zero bars about me being an absent father. I would have called it out, same as I did here.

To be honest, I wasn't even trying to make a big deal out of it. I brought it up with you in private, then made a simple statement in the mag so I don't have to deal with my next 10 opponents trying to use the same fake angle . And I would have left it at that.

But dont try to act like there's any basis to it. You were reaching. It even made sense w/ your opening bar and the TheKid/Cry tie in. That bar alone, wouldn't have gad voters assuming it was a personal. Then you went and rehashed the same reach two more times, and that's where this looks shady. Because you didn't initially responded by stating you read it somewhere (Conveniently on a site thats now down.). At first, it was I use fake personals too?

Homie has melt downs over text battles, Expect a PM if ya casting a vote for me

Fake personal but it’s not my mag. Thanks for the effort
    I didnt try to pass that off as a personal. Meltdowns over text battles was just a set up for the critical mass/chernobyl (Which is pronounced Cher-No-buh-lee, Google it @ those who said it didn't rhyme.) Is saying you cry over text battles a reach? Sure. It was just a dope enough concept for me to warrant the reach in the set up. I didn't write two more bars about you pming people.

But now your saying you read it some where. Which is pretty much the same "my bad I must of misunderstood" excuse you used in the 1-2 when you dropped a bar about claiming I bit a Theo bar on RR, complete with quotes of my bar and the one you claimed I bit (no time stamp), again giving voters the impression its a personal. You handled that situation a lot better. When I got with you in private to show you my bar was posted over a year before the bar you tried to say I bit., you publically corrected yourself. And everyone moved on.

That's how this should have gone down. Instead you insinuated that I did the same thing to you, then backpedaled & tried the give the personal some vague validation. Got me typing this long-winded response to clear the air, when I was trying to keep it moving. Chill out before I take @Dominate 's suggestion and sentence you to a life time of Spree has a sixth toe bars.

- End rant

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Six-toe Spree has a nice ring to it. I like.
    @Kill Spree you can set that up as a spotlight battle if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx
    mass/chernobyl (Which is pronounced Cher-No-buh-lee, Google it @ those who said it didn't rhyme.)
    Man what part of the internet are you looking at? Lol I DID google it bc I was surprised about the pronunciation of Phalanx but you were right about that so you had the credit. But I just googled it again now and there’s literally not one hit on the first page that supports your pronunciation of it. This is some dyslexic bullshit - it’s Chernobyl not Chernobly. Back down before I start calling you Phalaxn.
    3TC

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I'm sure you read lots of bars referencing my kids. Had their names flipped against me, bars about killing them, and plenty of other angles. Zero bars about me being an absent father. I would have called it out, same as I did here.

To be honest, I wasn't even trying to make a big deal out of it. I brought it up with you in private, then made a simple statement in the mag so I don't have to deal with my next 10 opponents trying to use the same fake angle . And I would have left it at that.

But dont try to act like there's any basis to it. You were reaching. It even made sense w/ your opening bar and the TheKid/Cry tie in. That bar alone, wouldn't have gad voters assuming it was a personal. Then you went and rehashed the same reach two more times, and that's where this looks shady. Because you didn't initially responded by stating you read it somewhere (Conveniently on a site thats now down.). At first, it was I use fake personals too?

I didnt try to pass that off as a personal. Meltdowns over text battles was just a set up for the critical mass/chernobyl (Which is pronounced Cher-No-buh-lee, Google it @ those who said it didn't rhyme.) Is saying you cry over text battles a reach? Sure. It was just a dope enough concept for me to warrant the reach in the set up. I didn't write two more bars about you pming people.

But now your saying you read it some where. Which is pretty much the same "my bad I must of misunderstood" excuse you used in the 1-2 when you dropped a bar about claiming I bit a Theo bar on RR, complete with quotes of my bar and the one you claimed I bit (no time stamp), again giving voters the impression its a personal. You handled that situation a lot better. When I got with you in private to show you my bar was posted over a year before the bar you tried to say I bit., you publically corrected yourself. And everyone moved on.

That's how this should have gone down. Instead you insinuated that I did the same thing to you, then backpedaled & tried the give the personal some vague validation. Got me typing this long-winded response to clear the air, when I was trying to keep it moving. Chill out before I take @Dominate 's suggestion and sentence you to a life time of Spree has a sixth toe bars.

- End rant
    If you think I was fucking serious about the “fake personal” comment you are a fucking clown. It was a set up line and it was funny to me. I quoted it and said that as a joke it’s really not that serious.. you know how many wives,daughters,mothers of ppl here I’ve raped killed robbed?

As far as the absent father shit I swear I read a bar on RR a while ago about it. Probably a fake personal I honestly don’t give a fuck about you or your kids. I’m definitely not the first person to say it and if you take what the fuck some dude named killing spree said about you with your internet rap buddies you need to go outside.

Smh @ you

Battle Record
    86-54

Six-toe Spree has a nice ring to it. I like.
    @Kill Spree you can set that up as a spotlight battle if you want to.

Man what part of the internet are you looking at? Lol I DID google it bc I was surprised about the pronunciation of Phalanx but you were right about that so you had the credit. But I just googled it again now and there’s literally not one hit on the first page that supports your pronunciation of it. This is some dyslexic bullshit - it’s Chernobyl not Chernobly. Back down before I start calling you Phalaxn.
    What?

Battle Record
    86-54

I’ll fuck both you where you stand right now

Yeah I said what I said

Kangaroo Danger Dude

I’ll fuck both you where you stand right now

Yeah I said what I said
    16 lines due tonight. Spotlight battle. Set it up.
    3TC

Battle Record
    86-54

16 lines due tonight. Spotlight battle. Set it up.
    Not a fucking chance am I writing anything

Kangaroo Danger Dude

Not a fucking chance am I writing anything
    YOU asked ME for a battle
    3TC

Battle Record
    86-54

YOU asked ME for a battle
    Where?

Kangaroo Danger Dude

Where?

Good day sir
    There?
    3TC

Battle Record
    86-54

There?
    No no no I was saying the battle I read the personals I don’t remember. Only challenge I through out was a rape sesh in the street.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

set it up.. mess with spree you mess with me