User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Solomon Grundy

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Solomon Grundy

I shotgunned a monster for this one...
    This work is never delegated...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...?503043-on-top
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...chael-Santino)

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Solomon Grundy

Intro has a wild vibe to it.

Tasty drums. This is some old school horror-core shit.

Haha "like Wu Tang was hungry". Lots of cool little unique schemes in this man. Damn - time's finality. That was fire.

This was a dope little underground banger. The mix was maybe a bit muddly, but I like the rawness of it.

Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Steadily Lurking

Haha...love the flex on this...you are madd comfortable and owning the beat...I definitely can get down with it...Nice!

could've been better. beat borderline manages... 5/9. the lyrics are good but there's no emphasis on the tech mix. no chopping, no scratching. no catchy choruses. solid wordplay. 7/9. production value slacked. 6/9.

You def sounded effortless how you was riding the beat I enjoyed it, but I didn't like the beat itself. Not a fan of boom bap shit, but you had some good bars. You could have made the vocals pop more, but the biggest issue is where is the hook? Listen I'm gonna drop some real game for ya we are all little fishies. You didn't hook me so now I'm gonna swim away and I am already forgetting pretty much everything you said. Not long after that I will forget you and you will completely fall out of my rotation. What do you expect if you cast a line into the ocean with no hook on it?
    P.H.P. Muzik

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Yo,

No, Just No!
    Last edited by XV47; June 26th, 2022 at 11:40 PM Reason: Ehhh

haha funny part about white girls should have laughtrack behind.

pretty good delivery.
    fun lyrics.
    you should liven it up like q-tip. everyone wants to be mf doom but mf doom wanted to be as diverse as abstract.

try to remember the rap parts with the different tones of talking, and add notes to your lyrics. that can bring around some better focus that can help drive you.

i think rap these days goes like this and sounds like vordul, j-treds, or roc marciano before reaching canibusian or aesop rocky plateaus of standing apart from the genre standards.

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Yo, I don't care how rap goes "These days" I just do me!

BONG, Bong

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...comedy-podcast
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...bytch-PLAY-NOW

Battle Record
    0-1

Lol why you take this one down?
    It was very filled with animation which is a different approach than the monotone on purpose.
    Although you may think otherwise, I do feel entertained hearing your music whether it's playful or not.

Don't feel that I'm so offended that you can't express your opinion. This is America...although I know you fear me a bit like Castro but you shouldn't! I look at you like my older son.

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Thanks for 3k views
    Last edited by XV47; August 15th, 2022 at 06:54 AM