User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Mod?

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

New Mod?

Anybody wanna takeover SS? My personal life has WAY too much going on and I'm tired of dudes like Chrit on here so I'm gonna depart from the site. Would be nice to get a mod in here first though. Anyone interested?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: New Mod?

Just block him man. You e done this countless times and you always come back

Battle Record
    1-0

i would mod for you, but i think its been juiced for all the attention peeps got for topicals atm..

like i might get one more battle out of it.. but if you wanna leave without seeing your baby die in your arms you can pass it to me n il put it down easy..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Don’t leave bro. We’re almost done anyhow

AI

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Perhaps you go into a 4 man playoff next week. Could use it to establish an alternate for the PPV topical title, in case Enoch doesn't reemerge.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    i would mod for you, but i think its been juiced for all the attention peeps got for topicals atm..

like i might get one more battle out of it.. but if you wanna leave without seeing your baby die in your arms you can pass it to me n il put it down easy..
    infanticide is against the law

Battle Record
    1-0

lol very cute wee lass

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Yeah I think this Sacred horse is dead! Let's close it up until somebody offers more. I suggest anyone who posted this week drop their drop in Open Mic. I forfeit my match this week considering I didn't drop either. Too wrapped up in what I'm doing to focus on something that only has 5 participants. Message me your application and why you deserve it if you see this post and want a shot at recruiting new topical heads and taking on the section. Until then it's pretty done for!

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

can we at least get folks to vote on the drop this week where both of us dropped for the respect of us writers
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken View Post
    can we at least get folks to vote on the drop this week where both of us dropped for the respect of us writers
    Absolutely.