It was your words by my side when they accused me of suicide
And like church… it brought me thru the rain
You only live once, so like please lord help me to withstand the pain
I could go Kermit the frog with lollipops on them bitches
And yeah I hope I did expose all of the snitches
I saw the 2 ditches and I’m to the point I don’t even give a fuck
Trying to survive for 5 and my heart not even in me gonna make it even harder to survive
Wish me luck…

I’m not a performer or an actor or any type to be like look at me
But now they’re freaking me out w pictures of just how ugly they say I’m gonna be
And like… I can’t understand that at all

It was in mental when the ghosts had me lifted on a cross
I screamed so loud everyone was nice to me but
how when you not even married you’re getting a divorce

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah write it out cause that’s just how it’s gonna be
Like I didn’t catch “I ain’t they’re slave gma” or even realize direct shots at me
I ain’t a racist but believe me I understand if you are
Down ten should be up 10 you have no clue how many more

- - - Updated - - -

Whatz a war when you only have left more then there is to lose
They know and use my family names and then act like we just playing games
Did somewhere along the lines did I look like your chump
Cause believe me baby girl it was the dogs that used to make you jump
You act like I never had your back and didn’t treat me like my own
Only you too infested sideways… let me find out and I’m a make it known
Like I guess they say I’m cold cause when I have no heart left for someone I’m usually done
With all these cliches think about it “body and blood of Christ” even Jesus run (maybe pire)
So like what would he do… I just always assumed we’d all share the pain
But I never intended to go that hard and be his apostles the one that was insane

- - - Updated - - -

Treat you like my own*

- - - Updated - - -

Nah a disciple was for student… but I love god so much it’s what ever even when I’m yelling at them - (who ever thought the devil could be so kind and let me)

- - - Updated - - -

I just love to have fun… and hardly get any

- - - Updated - - -

I’d bang down his door like once a year talking ish… well I finally found out why and to be honest… ok it’s what ever you want it’s what ever was decided but some things just go against my soul and core and fiber of my entire being!

- - - Updated - - -

It’s rare I say no or I can’t… but when I do and stand firm - just please believe me

- - - Updated - - -

Like forgiving them bitches… it’s none of their business if I forgave them or not - but they will NEVER be in my life or story again

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t “have the epiphany them bitches were shit to me” until 2015 after I came back down from the 3 muffled bangs in grey world

- - - Updated - - -

Weren’t shit to me* we up… I saw the set in a dream so when I saw the set I was laughing

- - - Updated - - -

Idky 50 keep me laughing and I don’t wanna ever feel the other side of him not ever again!!!

- - - Updated - - -

When I stole the car I was in my pajamas… I just woke up from episode and break in myrtle beach… but it all didn’t click until the 3 muffled bangs either. Idk if I just refused to believe it in denial or what - and then I saw that 3x thing… it was a gentle wake up and then came all this. Like why people just can’t mind their business any way?

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY… I’ll go back to my thread