User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Voting?

Voting?

New Member, I did read the site rules but i didn't see any links in the battle threads, just wanna make sure.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but....

Questions: Do I have to post links in order to battle?
    (New Members) how many votes/feedback is needed to post my first vote?

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Voting?

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Finale View Post
    New Member, I did read the site rules but i didn't see any links in the battle threads, just wanna make sure.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but....

Questions: Do I have to post links in order to battle?
    (New Members) how many votes/feedback is needed to post my first vote?
    Basic breakdown for battling is that “Front Lines” is where you set up recorded battles against an opponent who agrees to battle you. You can challenge folks to battle in basic chat threads or by going to the call out sub forum in the Front Lines section. This is strictly text diss battles or topical battles (specific topics with agreed upon line limits and due dates decided by you and your opponent).

Audio Arena is where audio battles are free to do this same thing!

We also have running leagues with sign ups and for these they’re not recorded in battle records but you have the opportunity to “champ” leagues and win titles and medals which you’ll see in some users profiles from them winning these matches. Each forum for these leagues have sign up threads within them and moderators will enter you and set your battles FOR YOU after you sign into a league and they generally pick your opponents for you. These leagues are 1-2 punch (1 punchline battles - 2 lines), or Lethal Lyricist League (10-20 line battles against random opponents who are also signed up). The topical league where just regular written word battles happen in league format is Sacred Scriptures, which also has a sign up thread within it, and there’s even a Haiku league currently running where members battle it out with Haiku’s.

Voting is done by members of the site and if they’re participating in a league - they’re also required to vote each week on the other battles outside of their own to keep things active. So if you’re signed into LLL, you should be voting on the LLL battles outside your own. If you’re in SS, you should be voting on those. Front Lines and Audio Arena are more free for all forums and voting on others battles in those sections is highly encouraged!

It’s a lot of different stuff to do on here but once your find your thing and see how it works it’s pretty easy to get the hang of it.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

also posting links is only necessary if you’re dropping audio tracks in the song forum (not battles) or open mic (written pieces) in the open mic forum. We ask that you give feedback on drops of two other members and post the links as proof you did so in order to post your own. We’re only loosely enforcing this as activity builds back to the website!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

CN is the best!