User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Your Love is a Rotten Thing feat. Cody Nash

I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Your Love is a Rotten Thing feat. Cody Nash

Hook was super weird.

Cry was solid like usual here... MCD was good with only one reference to a penis. I think you over-engineered your vocals though. It almost took away from the verse a bit.

Overall definitely solid even if not my usual cup of tea... cause tea is a gay and for Brits.

Also good shit doing the lyric video like that... it definitely adds to the experience. Dropped a sub cause its free and I'm cheap.
    AI

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Beat is fire. Video is fire. Hook is pretty cool. Korn vibes as usual. NF's verse was cool... oh... wait... I mean Cody's verse was cool. Flowed nicely. Delivery fit in. On the second hook, I kinda get Queen of the Damned Jonathan Davis vibes. MCD's verse was cool. Johnson line was a bit awkward, but you're very much a Stan so it works. Cody's second was more of the first. Same feel. Maybe more Token than NF this time. Overall, I like the track. Nom'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

okay... I am digging the style of the beat.. this is really nice.. I would love to do something over a beat like this.. reminds me of something budden would spit over.. but you def came from a different angel..

Nash.. nice verse .. compacting trash. rotten thing.. nice.. flow was dope.

hook.. is different but it grows on you

MCD - flow is butter.. delivery is dope.. mic presence is stellar .. mix is dope... lyrics are nice..

Hook again.. I think a higher harmony would add something nice to it..

Nash again.. nice .. digging the flow.. I can tell you tried to lay back on the delivery to match mcd.. he is just so up front with it lol.. like he is centimeters away from the mic.

this was a dope collab guys.. great job.. track is noice.

keep creating!

Reflections is out now

loved the video it gave depth to the subject, im a fan nowo after seeing ur youtube, and subsribed, nice worrk

Dark & trippy I like it. Yall boys went ham on the verses only thing I didn't like is how slow the hook was. I feel like since the words on the hook were stretched out and elongated, the empty spaces could have been filled with a repeating echo that would have made it feel like it was moving faster. But I definitely get the vibe you were going for and I dig it!!
    P.H.P. Muzik

Beat is pretty cool. Hook was kind of off. I liked the first guy. Second dude was alright too. Overall cool track keep it up.