User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: On It Too ft. Pair-A-Dyce & Chrit

Battle Record
    7-6
    Last edited by djb; January 15th, 2022 at 05:05 PM
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: On It Too ft. Pair-A-Dyce & Chrit

My pennies on this:

I can't help but giggle like Diasick in the Little Debbie aisle at the grocery store thinking about DJB in a room full of students thinking of lines for this. This is just a prime, 2004 track. Fun verse from DJB.

Dyce fits that 2004 vibe perfectly. I'm pretty sure his eyes don't open past 1/3rd... ever. But damn he has a laid back effortless sound.

The third dude is garbage though. I bet he only records twice per decade or some shit. Probably some skin headed meathead or some shit.

Overall: dat hot fiyah.
    Last edited by Chrit.; January 15th, 2022 at 05:35 PM
    AI

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

DJB with the Royce style Rihanna bars, pair a Dyce with the smooth and laid back flows and confidence, Chrit with the back to back punchlines and focus on his wealth hahaha… this is a dope collab y’all. Well rounded. I’m not a HUGE fan of the hook to be real but it definitely reminds me of that old Swizz Beatz 2000’s style song. I was feeling it though. The verses were all fun and flowed one into the other nicely. I would’ve liked to hear DJB keep rapping through that pause break and switch the flow up honestly instead of letting it ride!! But these things are just me being picky. I reposted on SoundCloud and left a comment as well. Keep them coming yall!

Okay.. so.. intro to the beat is cool... beat knocks..

Hooks cool grows on you.

Djb... nice flow lol at the bleep... delivery good. Some nice lines.. quality is good.. dig it.

Dyce flow smooth delivery is dope.. like I'm a hook line nice.. felt the quality could have been a bit better your vocals were a bit lower

Chrit.. line on the s's nice.. some dope flows and schemes .. delivery nice. Hard left sending the right.. You got some extra time to shine lol.. quality was good.

Would have liked longer verse from the 1st 2 but everyone did their thing...

Hooks dope.. beats dope .. song bangs.

Keep creating! Yup!!!

Reflections is out now

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Very 2004, i bet half the kiddos on this forum dont know what that chirp sound is. Do people still get chirps? haha. Kind of has an old fabolous vibe. Chorus is dope af, very catchy. took me a second to get used to it at first though.

DJB - solid verse. good energy and multis. Throw a punch n box em in. Felt like it ended too soon, should have been a full 16 bars IMO. Leaving the space at the end for the beat to build into the chorus did make the chorus hit but also kind of took the energy you had the entire time and threw a bit of water on it. No complaints other than the weird pause at the end.

Dyce - different style comparatively from djb, more swag/southern. Works well to compliment the track. lyrics were whatever but you came with good energy. kind of a nod along and vibe verse. Another one that felt like it ended too soon, wanted to hear more.

Chrit - Again, completely different style from your fellow rappers. High yield calls yall LOL. Only lines i ever cross are the one on the "S's" dope. Crossin ya up line. Comparatively I'd say you sounded the least comfortable but had the best written verse. Thought your verse was going to end a couple times before it actually did, not sure why your shit is 3x the length of the others.

Overall dope shit. Want to see more of this, you all brought something different and unique to this collab. If i was to suggest anything, I'd like to see DJB and Pairadyce go 4 more bars and chrit cut his by 4 to even it out. I'd also cut the 40 second of instrumental at the end and fade out after the hook. Keep droppin!

I've unzipped my flies and i'm ready.

I can tell this beat is going to slap already.

Wasn't expecting the hook to come in like that, but it's cool - very modern sounding with the repetition. Flow is dope, some funny lines in there. Loved the bleeping of the expletive. Very radio friendly.

Second guy comes in like an absolute sexual deviant. Is he rapping to me or trying to fuck me? I like it though - really smooth and a nice contrast to the first guy's delivery.

Chrit got that sexy voice - very old school (as in early mid 00's internet rapper - and i don't mean that as an insult) - takes me back to the good old days - just straight hard bars. Flow was tight. Twerps made me laugh. Yeah sick as fuck.

This was a banger gents - only criticism i have is the mix is obviously a little off where you guys recorded separately, so a little cohesiveness would elevate this a notch.

Banger for sure.
    I love meaty dicks

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Beat is alright. Not really my cup o tea but I could see the appeal to most hip hoppers. Hook is a bit obnoxious to me but I've never liked repetitive hooks like this on tracks lol. Feels clubby. First verse is cool. I don't get the Royce vibes that Cody got other than Rihanna references. Flow and delivery was cool. Second guy was interesting. Felt like he was kinda whispering his verse which was odd but the flow and deliverry was smooth. Chrit sounded like Diasick. Overall, okay track but not really for me personally.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

The intro where you let the beat play for over 20 seconds is way too long. People don't have attention spans for that anymore they will turn the song off before anybody ever starts spittin. Didn't like the hook when I first heard it, sounded off in some places, but it does get better the more you listen to it.

The verses were cool I like the different variations in all the different rappers. I think all the spaces where the beat plays with no vocals should be taken out and the hook tightened up. How come the first rapper couldn't rap up to where the hook started again? After listening to the beat over 20 seconds I don't need to hear it again in the first verse..

The second rapper had the best flow, but mix wasn't as good as the other two rappers.

Overall good shit!!
    P.H.P. Muzik