User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Plat Hav Pro - Wile Out In The Club

Plat Hav Pro - Wile Out In The Club

P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    7-6

Re: Plat Hav Pro - Wile Out In The Club

This was like Riff Raff meets Jersey Shore. If that is why you were going for you definitely hit the nail on the head. Good job attaching some visuals to your work. I would challenge you to come up with a different way to say what you’re saying. Not really my type of vibe. Feel like this music passed me by about 15 years ago. Wishing you nothing but success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Plat Hav Pro - Wile Out In The Club

Damn Plat that was smooth!
    Loving the visuals as always, that girl you got dancing I've seen her in your videos before! You always hit the vibe man, I'm only listening on my phone so take it with a grain of salt, but there's a lot going on and the mix feels a bit crowded at times! Possible revisiting eq's eqing different layers and vocals different, maybe some subtle panning and stereo stuff would open that right up!
    Anyway man, I enjoyed this.. keep doin your thing homie, happy to see you on here