User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: First Song Of 2022 Get Hyper - Plat Hav Pro (Music Video)

First Song Of 2022 Get Hyper - Plat Hav Pro (Music Video)

Happy Newyears!!!! Check out the: First Song Of 2022 Get Hyper - Plat Hav Pro

Please click to view it on youtube!!
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/R3ls5YFAQnw

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...by-Ocean-Beats
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...duced-by-Jmin)
    P.H.P. Muzik

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: First Song Of 2022 Get Hyper - Plat Hav Pro (Music Video)

Maaaan my main complaint about a lot of your music is that it’s all got the same exact vibe to me haha. You always coming with clubbing or party tracks. Silly punchlines and animated antics on the green screen. It’s fun to watch and you always got the girls in the video with the fitteds, funky outfits, glasses..but I feel like you haven’t got deep enough with your music yet and there’s still a bunch of sides of you that people could see that are MORE than what you’re putting out there if that makes sense? These style songs aren’t my style at all as far as music that I listen to in general goes…reminds me of some YG or Too Short type party vibes stylistically. It’d be interesting to see you do some more self reflective or deeply meaningful cuts about yourself or your background. Maybe you have and I’ve missed it even? But I just notice a TON of your tracks I’ve heard have this exact vibe here. It’s something you obviously enjoy and you’ve got your style down - I just challenge you to do more! Much love.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Maaaan my main complaint about a lot of your music is that it’s all got the same exact vibe to me haha. You always coming with clubbing or party tracks. Silly punchlines and animated antics on the green screen. It’s fun to watch and you always got the girls in the video with the fitteds, funky outfits, glasses..but I feel like you haven’t got deep enough with your music yet and there’s still a bunch of sides of you that people could see that are MORE than what you’re putting out there if that makes sense? These style songs aren’t my style at all as far as music that I listen to in general goes…reminds me of some YG or Too Short type party vibes stylistically. It’d be interesting to see you do some more self reflective or deeply meaningful cuts about yourself or your background. Maybe you have and I’ve missed it even? But I just notice a TON of your tracks I’ve heard have this exact vibe here. It’s something you obviously enjoy and you’ve got your style down - I just challenge you to do more! Much love.
    Appreciate the feedback, one of the music vids I'm working on for next month is exactly what you're asking for I'm actually in an interview where I'm asked some personal questions. Will let you guys know when it drops it's one of the best beats I ever made goes hard as fux!! I have been practicing fixing my bass because I think that's what's holding me back more than anything.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

not bad. first time hearing your shit. the track sounds fun. the beat is a banger. i feel like you could have had a slightly longer intro. the verse came in too quick for me but hey lets get hype, right now mufucka. lol. some of your lyrics are tight and at other times kinda seem corny in a way tbh then the video made it feel like more of a parody then the second verse came in with some more bars which was pretty decent actually. you have a great flow and you use your voice well. you have a catchy style and you have fun. i would imagine your shows are pretty lit. i think you just need to find your direction are you serious and lyrical or parody rap? either way i think you could make it happen if you shift your focus on one or the other. if you wanna be more serious then try to think of some different shit to talk about. something no one else can offer. thanks for sharing.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Why does this sound like you're recording while trying not to wake up your roomates?

For a crazy, clubby, dumb rap kinda song you need to up that intensity.

I mean... for what it was... it was that. So thats cool.
    AI