User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Bitches Brew" feat. Ryan Messer

"Bitches Brew" feat. Ryan Messer

Hi guys,

had my friend over to sing some shit for me recently. I also knocked up the lyric video. I'll be taking orders on these again soon when my new GPU arrives if anyone is interested.

FEED:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...duced-by-Jmin)

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...by-Ocean-Beats
    I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: "Bitches Brew" feat. Ryan Messer

Beat is cool. First guy is pretty good. Not entirely sold on the falsetto. Getting major Deftones vibes though. MCD comes in and slays this shit. Love when you on this deep shit. Really fuels you. Can't wait to Collab. I like this track a lot. Like the change up after the second hook. Hook grows on me. Definitely Deftones vibes. Screaming in the end caught me off guard but it's fitting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

This was stupid dumb man.

The production, the style, the hook was just fucking fire. You deffo have a Joe Budden type vibe even though you're English.
    Honestly, it's very unique and I can't really fault it and that's very rare for me to say. Also when you get a chance to take orders for lyric videos hit me up.

Dope work man.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    7-6

This was cool man. I’m much more of a boom bap guy, so the style is contrasting, but I appreciate good music regardless. The hook started off a little slow and it took me a minute to find the vibe, but once I did, it was dope. I thought the verse started off slow as well. Maybe that was the plan; to have it crescendo into a high energy track. The bars were dope, especially at the end of the verse when the tempo increased. Good work. The way the hook hit after the verse was dope! Overall great track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

This was super dope!! I got nothing bad to say. It sounds way different and less full on a phone but that goes for pretty much everything so I would just say to people to listen on the speakers if you want the full experience. The singing sounds almost off when I'm just listening on the phone hahaha... but man it sounds REALLY good on the speakers and I was noddin' my head. The rappin' was fire as it always is.. I'm really digging the rock vibes you been on lately.