Thread: UEONO

Battle Record
    0-2

UEONO

Ueono

Got shot 3x lost 5 weeks and I didn’t even know it
    I guess when you don’t deserve it you don’t even know it
    Must have had that “million dollar pussy”
    Cause they went for my v bitches keep trying to push me cause they heard that it’s juicy and I’m so chill - on the landscape sometimes I don’t even mow it - a different bitch every night and I can teach ya but your money aint grow yet
    Too many throw a triangle up, people claiming Illuminati on that shot b but part of it be you can’t even flow it and yet you still don’t even know it
    That other side I ride, to obey and abide - they keep pushing me they gonna make me show it
    Crucified in my born city, this weight just too heavy… but got a Florida pun that got diced by the sun, like walking with SZAs bitch face down you better walk not run… come on dun - you having fun? Nah cause you lost me at hello vet - and you still don’t even know yet
    “Rest in peace to the pac” I don’t even have to throw my shot, cause when shit just pop off I still got my ass that’s baby soft
    These a 40D and yours is not I only “take them out for the 187” but yeah I like to fuck a lot
    Got a thousand dollar tongue and didn’t even know it… I can bench a steel with these legs but we not even at war yet
    but he is a blood and I didn’t even know it… does that mean it involves everyone or only the people who show it? Dang homie… and you didn’t even know it!
    You fucked up when you shot me and nobody knew it. No record of recourse, static, or even a glitch… truth be told I was trying to get you out my way too cause I figured out you were a snitch. And he didn’t even know it… ain’t life a bitch… I didn’t even know it… he was just a snitch and we didn’t even know it
    … “pacs game, fucking floor it”
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: UEONO

Nah I wasn’t talking about any of my boys and it sound like I’m coming at one… that’s why he been distant. I was talking to the other ones… like trust is the issue misunderstandings need to be resolved before they turn into assumptions I’m a go hit him up
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919