Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: EyeRonic (Audio) (5-0)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

EyeRonic (Audio) (5-0)

http://www.reverbnation.com/eyeronic
    http://www.soundcloud.com/eyeronic

Sadly. EyeRonic comes from a time when Soundclick was popular and none of those tracks work on RB anymore (unless we can figure out a way to fix the BBCode). But anybody that was around when he was active will remember his music. Guy could rap, guy could sing. Even had a dope remix of Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy". Wasn't afraid to step out the norm. Rap, pop, R&B, he had the most potential to be signed imo.

Yes - Soule, Nahlidge, Storyteller, Mr. Write, Cody Nash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    34-10

Re: EyeRonic (Audio)

No. I'm just making him up for the hell of it ...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/memb...0068-EYE-RONIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Ronic was younger than me and one of my inspirations to get better at making music. He gets my nod.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

For anyone new yall just dont understand how big @Eyeronic made of an impact not just in the audio scene in the FL scene in the LLL and in the OM SS and dabbled into the WOP. Dude was also a dope gfx artist. On too of that extra curricular shit ... He dropped on a consistent basis and wasnt just randoms and what not it was fully completed mixed and oroduced joints that style was completely different than the rest dude inspired okd heads with them seag tbh in my eyes as i watch their style shift and change for the better like dudes from IME and @Nahlidge and @TechOmega and Pulse XM and stuff. Eyeronic content was always one to never fall short of spectacular written content but most importantly his delivery. Was fresh and different as well and it inspired to me one of the first new genre of fast rapping on some tech 9 shit. Token logic stuff

Dude gets a hell yes from me
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    34-10

Bump

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: EyeRonic (Audio) (3-0)

Yes from me. Dude was dope af

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: EyeRonic (Audio) (4-0)

I’ll give him a yes dude was a trailblazer for audio heads on this site back in his day.